We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to eat in Wldwood??

Watervliet, NY
14 posts
Save Topic
Places to eat in Wldwood??

I've never been to Wildwood & my family & I & friends are going in July. We have 5 children (11 & under) so I'm looking fo places that aren't to expensive. Where are some good places to eat lunch/dinner? I'm looking for inexpensive-moderate priced places. We are staying at the Adventurer,& I don't know the area at all, so anything close to there would be helpful. Thanks so much for the advice!!

North Wildwood
Level Contributor
384 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Places to eat in Wldwood??

The Adventure Inn has an oceanview restaurant on site, they serve breakfast & lunch, maybe dinner.

For lunch, I would get cold cuts or PBJ and make sandwiches, a pack of cookies and single serve cans or bottles, have a picnic by the pool or on the beach. All you need is a roll of paper towels and sandwich bags. If the kids are happy I wouldn't want to pack them up and haul them out for lunch.

There is an Acme Market less than a miles drive on the Island, Plus many locally owned deli grocery type stores.

For dinner there are many choices, many locally owned restaurants to choose from, many with early bird specials and children's menus. There is a McDonalds on Rio Grande Ave., Pizza, burgers etc on the boardwalk.

Here's a link to the Chambers restaurant listings, and there are more than these, theses are just the members list.

Enjoy!

North Wildwood
Level Contributor
384 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Places to eat in Wldwood??

Oops forgot the link~

http://www.gwcoc.org/dining.html

Jus ask if you need any more help.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Places to eat in Wldwood??

Owens Bar/Restaurant 17th St by NJ Ave- Great food,service and daily specials

Cool Scoops on NJ Ave. - Not cheap but it's a must do 50's style ice-cream parlor with booths like classic cars. Go early the lines can get long

4. Re: Places to eat in Wldwood??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 11:19
Get answers to your questions about Wildwood