We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wildwood restaurants

New York
Level Contributor
426 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
wildwood restaurants

This will be our first time in wildwood . We are staying at The VIP motel in the crest. this place came highly recommended by friends who stay there year after year. I got a few restaurant suggestions , Little Italy, Uries, Sals Pizza and The Ravioli House. Also was told not to miss the thundercat boat ride, not sure about this because I get seasick. Any info on eating and entertainment will be appreciated . We will be there 2nd week of July. Thanks.

Newark, Delaware
Level Contributor
422 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wildwood restaurants

Definately Uries--and the 2 Mile Inn, Neal's Steak House, and The Wharf.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
38 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wildwood restaurants

Make sure you try Duffy's On The Lake in Wildwood Crest. Their breakfasts and Dinners are really good, and you cannot beat the views of the bay.

Phila
Level Contributor
110 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: wildwood restaurants

We ate at the Ravioli House last week - very good and killer desserts!!! Duffer's also has good food and great homemade ice cream!

Hazleton...
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: wildwood restaurants

I did not like the Ravioli House and the waitress we had probably had alot to do with it and i hate when salad comes ala carte. So 4 people salad would have been $20 some bucks c'mon salad and bread for the people don't be so damn cheap! I think it's absurd! Neils Steak and Chowder House is EXCELLENT and so is the BoatHouse and Two mile Landing!!! Uries is overrated not enough on the menu.

Wildwood
Level Contributor
1 post
116 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: wildwood restaurants

Take it from one who lives here all year round in Wildwoods.

Best Dinner Italian- Little Italy

Best Mexican-Red Sky Cafe

Best Overall value and good quality-Nino's North Wildwood (my favorite for daily dining)

Best Diner for dinner-Schellengers

Over priced but excellent quality-Beach Creek.

Great Sandwiches-Crest Tavern (not bad dinners)

Best Happy Hour-Bayview Inn-Half priced appetizers and best wings in town. You do not have to sit at bar! Like others

Good Meal-Menz's

Good Breakfast's-Star Diner, Court House Diner-

Very Best homemade Ice Cream-Duffers (not bad food either)

There are alot of mediocre and what I consider terrible places but I don't want to mention them all.

Good Luck , Bona Petite!

6. Re: wildwood restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 22:20
Get answers to your questions about Wildwood