We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

need a clean hotel..

Which Wildwood hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pittston
Level Contributor
101 posts
Save Topic
need a clean hotel..

Any recommendations on a very nice hotel that is very clean.. dont care how much it costs. The best wildwood has to offer is what im looking for.

Marlton, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,070 posts
641 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: need a clean hotel..

If you go to N. Wildwood, there is a yellow hotel that is right on the beach. Can't remember the name, but it has an indoor water park and looks very nice.

Level Contributor
33 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: need a clean hotel..

sorry, many ww hotels are just dumps to crash between trips to the beach/boardwalk. rent a condo...well worth the extra $$.

Pittston
Level Contributor
101 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: need a clean hotel..

where can i look online to rent a condo?

Phila
Level Contributor
109 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: need a clean hotel..

The yellow motel on the beach is The Montego Bay. It is on 17/18th and the boards.

Reading...
Level Contributor
71 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: need a clean hotel..

My family and I have been going to the Starfird Motel since I was about 12 years old. I'm now 30. It's changed owners a few times, but the place hasn't changed at all. The current owners are nice, they have been there for a few years now. The room are nothing special, but they are clean, and the pool in clean also. It is relativly quite for being right behind the boardwalk, as you are at almost the southermost point of the boardwalk. There is a nice surfshop catty corner from thie Motel, and a place to rent bikes just behind it. My kids are 5 and 5 months now, and we are going there again in a few weeks.There's a cheap "greasy spoon" 2 blocks down from the Motel that good for breakfast also. It's a long walk from the rides on the boardwalk, but it's nice at the end of the night when you get down to that end and it's peaceful and quiet. 18 years at the same Motel is a pretty good track record, we can't wait to get there on the 18th!!!

Reading...
Level Contributor
71 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: need a clean hotel..

p.s. Renting a condo usually gets you a nicer place to stay, but keep in mind, you won't have a pool. That is important to my family and I. We can only take so much of the beach and getting sand all over everything. By our last day we don't leave the poolside.

Westchester, NY
Level Contributor
133 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: need a clean hotel..

Also, when I go on vacation, I want maid service. I don't think there is any service at condos. Now if there were just some timeshares to rent in Wildwood, I'd be really happy.

In two weeks, we'll be staying in Wildwood Crest at the Adventurer. It looks decent enough. And the reviews have not been too bad. I have teenagers so I do need 2 bedrooms.

I'll post a report when we come back.

Level Contributor
33 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: need a clean hotel..

Many large ww condos have great pools..check out Chris Henderson realty website... in many cases maid service is an option. Booking a motel in ww in high summer is a crap shoot..you

might get lucky...you might wind up in a dump, with no recourse.

Read some of trip advisor's horror stories.

Philadelphia, pa
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: need a clean hotel..

We stayed at the Condor Motel in North Wildwood in their duplex across the street.

It was like renting a condo but getting all the benefits of a motel. They provided all the linens and daily maid service(which was fabulous!) We were able to use the pool if we got tired of going to the beach..which happens if you stay a week!!

The owners were so nice and accomodating. The motel looked really nice and clean as well. I peeked in a few rooms and they looked spacious and well kept.

We are coming back next year....I already booked the condo and some other family members are staying in the motel too.

I would recommend!

New York
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: need a clean hotel..

I totally agree with tonyx4. Condos win hands down. I stayed at Summer Sands and the place was very clean and spacious , had 2 heated pools- one was small though, and there were so many extras. I had a two bedroom , two bath and that was the way to go. My friend just got back from El Coronado and she had such a horror story. She couldn't find another place to go to and she said the air conditioner wasn't working properly, room was filthy , and tiles were falling off the ceiling. Needless to say, I am already booked for next year.

Get answers to your questions about Wildwood