We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good supermarket in Wildwood

Which Wildwood hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rochester, NY
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Good supermarket in Wildwood

we are going to be renting a condo in Wildwood next week.

Can someone tell me the best supermarket to shop that is within 15 miles

new jersey
Level Contributor
119 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good supermarket in Wildwood

Go out rio grande ave ( route 47) towards the GS parkway( you are probably ariving by this route)Go Just past the parkway and there is a large shop rite ( it's in Rio grande NJ, if you want to look it up online.

North Wildwood
Level Contributor
384 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Good supermarket in Wildwood

There are 2 supermarkets located in The Wildwoods.

Acme on Park Blvd in Wildwood and Super Fresh at 26th + Delaware in North Wildwood. The best place to shop in my opinion is Shoprite on the mainland in Rio Grande @ rt 47. They all have courtesy cards, sign up for them unless your condo provides them.

I would suggest bringing enough with you to last till Monday since all markets are really very busy on weekends. The zip code for The Wildwoods-08260

Enjoy!

Syracuse, NY
Level Contributor
35 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good supermarket in Wildwood

I agree with the not going on the weekend thing. We had to park in the street last Saturday at the Acme. Even so...the traffic on Rio Grande can get crazy so going to one of the stores on the island will probably take less time.

THOMASTON, CT
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Good supermarket in Wildwood

We went to both the Acme and Shop Rite last year, both had what we needed, but boy are they expensive! Bring as much as you can with you.

Allentown...
Level Contributor
97 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Good supermarket in Wildwood

There is also a Rite Aide a block or two off of the boardwalk once you are there. It is way cheaper than the other small stores in the area for milk, sodas and stuff. For Soda everyone kills you for single cans or bottles (of anything) on the island but case prices at the rite aide were the same as we pay at home.

6. Re: Good supermarket in Wildwood

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2010, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Wildwood