We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

18 year old girls in Wildwood

CT
Level Contributor
133 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
18 year old girls in Wildwood

What is a nice hotel that would rent a room to 18 year olds? They want to be in Wildwood where there is things to do. any recommendations for a cheaper safe place. Thanks.

North Wildwood
Level Contributor
384 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 18 year old girls in Wildwood

That's a tough one. Often times it's not your teens you have to worry about but others. Sorry I can't offer any suggestions, other than to stay not in Wildwood but the Crest or North Wildwood. The places, that I know of, that will rent to 18 year olds don't have stellar reputations.

Work, Beach or...
Level Contributor
2,794 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 18 year old girls in Wildwood

18 year old girls on the loose in Wildwood is a bad idea. I wouldn't let my daughter go alone unless she were with a large, sensible group. If they have their hearts set on it and won't listen to reason, at least get them to compromise and find a place in Wildwood Crest. "Cheaper" is a relative term, it depends on what you're comparing it to. I know a lot of kids rent houses for prom weekends, so if their group is large enough maybe they can find something like that on Craig's list. If they can get a large group together it will cost less per girl, and there will be a little more safety in numbers.

Edited: 18 May 2010, 21:59
CT
Level Contributor
133 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 18 year old girls in Wildwood

The alternative is Seaside. Which is worse?

hanover, pa
Level Contributor
78 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 18 year old girls in Wildwood

most places in wildwood will not rent to 18 year olds. most will only rent to familys and maybe 25 or older. you may have to sign some kind of agreement or something. just from what i read and talk to motel owners when we go there. its ashame that some of the bad ones ruin it for the good ones.

5. Re: 18 year old girls in Wildwood

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 November 2010, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Wildwood