We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Late Night Check-in

Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Topic
Late Night Check-in

Dear all,

We are planning on coming to Wildwood in June 2013. Our flight lands at JFK at 6.30pm and we intend to drive straight to Wildwood and then work our way up the Jersey Shore over a few days.

My question is: if we pick up our rental car and are on the road for about 7.30pm, taking about 3 hours to drive down to Wildwood, would there be an issue checking into our accomodation at around 10.30pm? Do many of the motels in Wildwood have a 24 hour reception?

Thanks very much for any advice.

Mentioned in this post
Wildwood
Wildwood
Cape May County, NJ
Jersey Shore
Jersey Shore
New Jersey
Loch Arbour, New...
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
Level Contributor
4,067 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Late Night Check-in

I suggest that you contact the motels that you are considering and ask their policy. I think that even if they don't have 24 hour receptions they will make arrangements to accomodate your late check-in.

Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Late Night Check-in

Hi SusieQQ,

Thanks very much for getting back to me. I will get in touch with the motel that we are planning to stay in (either the StarLux or the Nantucket Motel) and double-check with them before booking.

Fingers crossed if we pay for the accomodation before we arrive, they will be able to accomodate our late night check-in.

Thanks again for taking the time to reply

3. Re: Late Night Check-in

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2014, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Wildwood