We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Boardwalk

Which Wildwood hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
11 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
The Boardwalk

Does it cost anything to ride the tram on the boardwalk? and if so does anyone know the price? and can someone tell me what street the boardwalk stops and ends at..Thanks plenty...Have a great day.

NJ
Level Contributor
1,227 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Boardwalk

Yes, it costs money. It's something like $3. each way, but they sell booklets of tickets for discounted prices. I know you can buy a booklet at the southern end of the boardwalk - by Morning Glory Rd. I don't think the tickets in the booklets ever expire. Also, I know you can buy roundrip tickets on the train - but there's a restriction on what time you can use the return (I don't think you can use them after 6 pm). Call Wildwood Chamber of Commerce for more info.

NJ
Level Contributor
1,227 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Boardwalk

Yes, it costs money. It's something like $3. each way, but they sell booklets of tickets for discounted prices. I know you can buy a booklet at the southern end of the boardwalk - by Morning Glory Rd. I don't think the tickets in the booklets ever expire. Also, I know you can buy roundrip tickets on the train - but there's a restriction on what time you can use the return (I don't think you can use them after 6 pm). Call Wildwood Chamber of Commerce for more info.

North Wildwood
Level Contributor
384 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: The Boardwalk

I thought last night it said $2 each way right on the tramcar?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: The Boardwalk

The SightSeer cost $2.00 each way!

Boardwalk ends on Cresse Avenue

One end is 16th Ave and the other end is Cresse Avenue

The SightSeer stops where ever you want it to stop, just raise your hand when you want to get off.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
11 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The Boardwalk

hey rhonda..u are becoming the wildwood spokesperson..lol...so can u please help me pick a spot to stay at? and is it really a long walk from boardwalk to water? north wildwood? central? any info on anything would help...positves and negatives concerning wildwood period. Did u have a nice time?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: The Boardwalk

I had a blast! I stayed at the Heart of Wildwood Motel, which is right smack in the middle of the boardwalk. Exactly where I wanted to be. The motel is really nice but the rooms are small (who cares, you are never hardly in your room...lol) the staff was great! The beach is right there as well but there is a walk from the boardwalk to the beach. You will definitely have a blast! Any other questions, just let me know. I only was in Wildwood so I can not tell you anything about the North or the Crest, sorry! I stayed where all the action was. LOL

Boston...
Level Contributor
136 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The Boardwalk

Hello all,

I am a TA employee, and through the nominations submitted, this thread was brought to my attention. First, many compliments on the excellent material submitted here.

Second, I just wanted to let everyone know that I took my first shot at preserving this information in a format that will allow you to link to it without always having to "bump" it to the top. This is with our new TripAdvisor Inside feature, where anyone can edit and update information.

The page is here:

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g46931-s4/Wildwood:Ne…

To see (and edit/create) more Wildwood pages, go here:

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g46931-s1/…Inside.html

Again, this first pass was meant to be exactly that ... a first pass. From here, it's up to you to update and maintain the information, and add things I missed from the thread!!! :-)

Have a great day!

8. Re: The Boardwalk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2009, 00:19
Get answers to your questions about Wildwood