We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dolphin and Whale boat tours

Which Wildwood hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
365 posts
Save Topic
Dolphin and Whale boat tours

I guess I could have asked this question in my other thread but too late.

We want to take a boat trip to do some dolphin and possible whale watching. Does anyone have any recommendations on a company to use? We will also have our 15 month old with us so we don't want a trip that is 4 hours long. He is fine on a boat so we are not worried about that.

hanover, pa
Level Contributor
78 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dolphin and Whale boat tours

My daughter goes parasaling with a company called atlantic parasail and they also have a whale watching boat called thundercat. they have 2 diff. websites 1 for parasailing and 1 for dolphin watch. thundercatdolphinwatch.com. we have never done the dolphin watch but the guys that run the parasail boat treated my daughter and her friend great. the other people in the store where ya get your tickets were very nice too. hope ya have a great time!!! its located just before you cross over to go to cape may. its easy to find.

Edited: 02 June 2013, 02:58
Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
365 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dolphin and Whale boat tours

That is one of the companies I was looking at. I am hoping someone on here has done one of these tours. I am curious if you actually see some every time they go out.

They also have the larger boat ones that hold hundreds of people so I am wondering which of the 2 is a better experience.

hanover, pa
Level Contributor
78 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dolphin and Whale boat tours

im not sure on that. I guess its not a guarantee. my decision would be the smaller boat. not as crowded and maybe a little more space. give um a call. I know when we go to the beach in the mornings sometimes we see them and 1 year we were really close to them. it was really neat. if you are on facebook, search for boardwalk bucks. they have 2 coupons to save a little bit of money. the atlantic parasail also has a page on their, maybe you could ask them there.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
3,166 posts
313 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dolphin and Whale boat tours

Dolphin: "The Bullet" As you arrive in Wildwood the dock is on the right. Adjacent to the Oyster Creek Bar and Grill restaurant. Happy travels!

5. Re: Dolphin and Whale boat tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 June 2014, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Wildwood