We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

do you bring your own beach gear?

NJ
Level Contributor
61 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
do you bring your own beach gear?

Staying at the attache for couple of days in 2 days. Should I bring my own beach chairs/umbrella or is it more convenient to rent?

First time down and want to go prepared! thanks.

Vernon, NJ
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: do you bring your own beach gear?

We always bring our own beach chairs. I never noticed rentals for them, but then again I was never looking. There's a lot of places to rent bikes and boogie boards though. : ) We bring our own boogie boards and rent bikes.

Where will you be staying? Enjoy your trip! I love Wildwood!!!

North Wildwood
Level Contributor
384 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: do you bring your own beach gear?

http://www.surfbuggycenters.com/cartSite/

Howell, NJ
Level Contributor
189 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: do you bring your own beach gear?

Bring your own chairs, especially if there is no problem fitting the chairs in you car.

The Attache is right on the beach. You will not have to carry the chairs for blocks.

Montreal
Level Contributor
31 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: do you bring your own beach gear?

We've been going to Wildwood for a few years now. The first year, we didn't bring anything with us. It ended up costing quite a bit to rent an umbrella and chairs. The next year, we brought our folding chairs but not the umbrella because of lack of space in the car to get there with the kids. The last year we did go, we brought the whole kit. It was worth it. Rental went up. An umbrella, last year, cost about 10$ a day.... Be sure though to have a nice umbrella so you can secure it tighly in the sand so it doesn't fly away...

Enjoy your vacation!

Morganville, New...
Level Contributor
9 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: do you bring your own beach gear?

There are beach chairs to rent, as well as umbrellas. Stayed there last year, pretty nice place.

6. Re: do you bring your own beach gear?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Wildwood Crest