We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seafood Buffets

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Topic
Seafood Buffets

We are looking for a good seafood buffet for our upcoming vacation to Wildwood. We tried one a couple years ago last time we visited Wildwood, can't remember the name of it, but it was awful. My husband is looking for one in comparison to ones in Myrtle Beach, I've never been there but he said they are really good. If there aren't any in Wildwood, what about Cape May, Atlantic City? Thanks for any recommendations. Looking forward to some suggestions.

Mentioned in this post
Wildwood
Wildwood
Cape May County, NJ
Myrtle Beach
Myrtle Beach
Coastal South Carolina, SC
Cape May
Cape May
Cape May County, NJ
Atlantic City
Atlantic City
Jersey Shore, NJ
Nutley, New Jersey
Level Contributor
325 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seafood Buffets

Sorry to say I can't think of a decent dinner buffet in the Wildwoods or Cape May. You can go to Harrah's in Atlantic City, or the Seaville Marriott in Absecon (on Fridays) for a good seafood buffet, but those are about a 45 minute ride.

Mentioned in this post
Cape May
Cape May
Cape May County, NJ
Atlantic City
Atlantic City
Jersey Shore, NJ
Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Seafood Buffets

Thank you very much for the information. We may end up taking a little road trip!

3. Re: Seafood Buffets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2009, 16:21
Get answers to your questions about Wildwood Crest