We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suspicious reviews -Pan American Hotel Wildwood Crest

Morris County, NJ
Level Contributor
698 posts
1,002 reviews
Save Topic
Suspicious reviews -Pan American Hotel Wildwood Crest

My wife and I stayed there several years ago and I was looking at their latest reviews and they all seem very similar. There are about 10 reviews, all written by people with one or two other reviews. They are all 4 or 5 starts and they are all very complementary of the hotel. I did report them to Trip Advisor, but they are still there. Maybe I am getting paranoid in my old age.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
3,178 posts
319 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suspicious reviews -Pan American Hotel Wildwood Crest

I have stayed at the Pan American for four consecutive summers. This year I purchased a Condo so I will not be going. Nice. You will not have a problem. Happy travels.

Howell, NJ
Level Contributor
189 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Suspicious reviews -Pan American Hotel Wildwood Crest

Pan American is a nice hotel. You should not have any problems other than the Pan American is closer to boardwalk and it can be a bit noisier around that area.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
12 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Suspicious reviews -Pan American Hotel Wildwood Crest

I'd be much more suspicious of the Singapore Reviews, some of the good ones are obviously written by the owners.

North Wildwood
Level Contributor
384 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Suspicious reviews -Pan American Hotel Wildwood Crest

The Pan Am is a Morey’s property, you shouldn’t be disappointed.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
3 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Suspicious reviews -Pan American Hotel Wildwood Crest

Yes. Seriously, I believe in my two stays at this hotel that they were both excellent. I heartily recommend this hotel to anyone contemplating a stay at the shore. If you really want to read "stacked reviews" you should read the good ones for the Florentine Family Motel in North Wildwood. Each time a bad review is posted they have a slew of Praising recommendations. It must be a Jeckle & Hyde thing

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
3 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Suspicious reviews -Pan American Hotel Wildwood Crest

Pan American is an excellent hotel in the Crest. I made it my place to stay about 3 years ago. While I only wrote one review for I was more surprised to see the comments being made that are disparaging. If you really think someone is putting up some pure Bullcrap read the glowering reviews of the FLORENTINE FAMILY MOTEL in North Wildwood. I think after each bad review tha they write 6 great ones.

7. Re: Suspicious reviews -Pan American Hotel Wildwood Crest

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 01:15
Get answers to your questions about Wildwood Crest