We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need help finding decent accomodations last minute....

Which Wildwood Crest hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Montclair, New...
Level Contributor
346 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Need help finding decent accomodations last minute....

We are looking at the last week in July. Yes I know it is late and I am having a terrible time finding anything. I did find an efficiency apt at a place called D'Alessandro Apartments but I have no clue if it is okay. Photos were not all that impressive but all we really care about is that it is clean and in a decent location. We are a family of 4, with two young children. Any other suggestions? Thanks!

Budd Lake
2 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Need help finding decent accomodations last minute....

If you are looking for a great motel and do not care if it is beach front or not I have one I can recommend to you. My family has been staying at the Biscayne Motel for the past 16 years. It is family owned and operated. The rooms are very very clean. The staff is very personable and willing to go above and beyond to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. I highly recommend it. While many motelsin the area are simply going down hill, this motel just gets better. But you are going to want to look early. We book our unit the week that we are down there as we know they will fill up fast. We have been vacationing with the same families that come the same time every year. Great family place.

jessup
Level Contributor
10 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Need help finding decent accomodations last minute....

hey, haalni - how was your stay at the Sand Dune? Did you have a good stay? Kim at the front desk was very nice when I made the reservations. Going there next Thurs. to Mon., last blast of summer before school starts.

I see Old Forge, we're from jessup!

New York
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Need help finding decent accomodations last minute....

Re: your question- The Summer Sands in Wildwood Crest is fantastic! They have two bedroom, 2 bath units that are oceanfront and oceanview. You can see the ocean from your unit or step right outside your door to see the sand and water. It is very clean with amenities galore. It is just steps to the free beach and is close to everything.There is an elevator, two heated pools, barbecue grills, lounge chairs and patio tables, outdoor shower and bathroom, washer and dryer on every floor, etc for all guests. I loved unit 211 and. can't wait to go back.

Playa Del Carmen Cp
Level Contributor
104 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Need help finding decent accomodations last minute....

I stayed at the Aztec. I like it much. The same owners also have the American and the Gondilier. It's about three blocks (walking) to the boardwalk but also quiet since it's not ON the boardwalk. Give it a try.

15. Re: Need help finding decent accomodations last minute....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 15:16
Get answers to your questions about Wildwood Crest
Recent Conversations