We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Motel Room In The Crest Aug. 23, 24 & 25. Suggestions?

West Norriton, PA
6 posts
Save Topic
Motel Room In The Crest Aug. 23, 24 & 25. Suggestions?

My wie, daughter and I are going to Wildwood Crest Aug. 23, 24 & 25. Can anyone suggest a clean, reasonably priced Motel Room?

My wife used to stay at The Sea Scape years ago but we waited too long and the going prices are $169.00 per. Is that about what I am going to be lookin at $-wise?

Thanks!

Connecticut
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Motel Room In The Crest Aug. 23, 24 & 25. Suggestions?

Try the Compass Family Resort. We have been there 3 times and love it. It is very clean, great staff, nice pool, mini golf and a family hotel. It is across the street from the beach and about 12 blocks from the BW. We paid $142 per night for a 2 room "suite" with a full sized fridge and a microwave. I think this is on of the best deals on the Crest.

Howell, NJ
Level Contributor
189 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Motel Room In The Crest Aug. 23, 24 & 25. Suggestions?

Try the Jolly Roger.

I have never stayed there, but I believe the owners of the Jolly Roger are the Morey Group who own the Port Royal and Pan American.

The Jolly Roger pool area looks nice and there is a tennis court in the front.

Northern New Jersey
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Motel Room In The Crest Aug. 23, 24 & 25. Suggestions?

Can't recommend the Lampliter Oceanside Resorts enough. Small, reasonably priced, on the beach.

Budd Lake
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Motel Room In The Crest Aug. 23, 24 & 25. Suggestions?

If you are still looking for a motel in the Crest I would highly recommend the Biscayne. My family has been staying there for the past 16 years...very clean, great staff, family owned and operated. My aunt called last week and was able to secure a room. I dont know what the basic motel units go for per night because we always rent the 2 bedroom unit with a full kitchen and that is a weekly rental only. Good luck. Even if you've already secured a room for that week, I'd stop by the Biscayne and see for yourself for future years.

new jersey
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Motel Room In The Crest Aug. 23, 24 & 25. Suggestions?

We just came back from the SeaScape a few days ago, first time we had stayed and it was very, very nice and so clean. We payed total $470 for 3 nights in an efficiency suite. I thought this was a great price. On the fourth night we moved to the Regal Plaza, and paid $215 for a motel room only that was not nearly as nice or as clean as the SeaScape.

new jersey
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Motel Room In The Crest Aug. 23, 24 & 25. Suggestions?

We just came back from the SeaScape a few days ago, first time we had stayed and it was very, very nice and so clean. We payed total $470 for 3 nights in an efficiency suite. I thought this was a great price. On the fourth night we moved to the Regal Plaza, and paid $215 for a motel room only that was not nearly as nice or as clean as the SeaScape.

7. Re: Motel Room In The Crest Aug. 23, 24 & 25. Suggestions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 04:17
Get answers to your questions about Wildwood Crest