We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sand dune motel

Yonkers Newyork
2 posts
Save Topic
sand dune motel

Has anyone ever stayed at the Sand Dune Motel located on Atlantic and Ocean Ave. Please share your experience

Gatineau, Canada
Level Contributor
138 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sand dune motel

Haven't stayed there but it looks nice and is rated #2 here.

Why is it $40- $50 a night cheaper than comparable motels in Wildwood Crest. Uh oh, did I let the secret out?

PA
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: sand dune motel

Be careful about where you plan to stay this summer. We were planning on staying here at the Sand Dunes and went down this past weekend to check it out. There is alot of construction going on all around the hotel and it looks like they just starting it. It appears your views might be more like construction trucks then the ocean. They are tearing down the building next door. I would image there will be alot of noise as well. They are tearing down many places now and building condos in Wildwood Crest

Gatineau, Canada
Level Contributor
138 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sand dune motel

Awesome advice - thanks for the scouting. Can you take a look at Nassau next weekend ;-)

4. Re: sand dune motel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 April 2005, 12:58
Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
277 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: sand dune motel

Isn't it quite possible that the construction in that area could be done by July 5th? We are planning a trip there at the Sand Dunes for 5 nites, but now sort of distressed to hear this could be the case. Maybe that's why the rates were so much lower for that timeframe than anywhere else.

Well we have booked it already with a deposit, hjust hope we won't be disappointed.. YIKES! First time to Wildwood Crest from Ohio!

6. Re: sand dune motel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2005, 13:57
Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
277 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: sand dune motel

Hi Henekson,

Was it at the Sand Dunes where you stayed, and if so was it one of the only 2 rooms facing the ocean directly, since this is the room we reserved.

Thanks!

Gatineau, Canada
Level Contributor
138 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: sand dune motel

I sent my deposit for July 5,6,7.

I'm crossing my fingers.

They aren't answering the phonne there and I also tried the winter phone.

new jersey
4 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: sand dune motel

hi tvldeals. i stayed in north wildwood and rented a motel unit privately owned on the top floor. beautiful ocean views, and boardwalk and wildwood aerial views. they had a n elevator and was beach block. boardwalk was right there no car to drive or paid parking. check it out.

Get answers to your questions about Wildwood Crest