We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

water's edge resort

Which Wildwood Crest hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
new york
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
water's edge resort

I just booked a four day stay at Water's Edge; stayed previously at Adventurer Inn (needed updated and didn't like it too much)...Anyone have anything to say about Water's Edge?

Howell, NJ
Level Contributor
189 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: water's edge resort

I knew a couple who went to the Waters Edge a few times in the mid 1990's.

Said it was OK. The place is right near the Wildwood border.

I walked by it numerous times when we were in Wildwood Crest in May. Looks like it may need a renovation.

Reading,PA
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: water's edge resort

I just recently stayed there for the first time this summer. The room was EXTREMELY clean. The room was equipped with an ironing board, a very nice iron, a hair dryer in the bathroom that worked beautifully, a very nice size kitchenette with all new utensils/cookwear, a 12-cup coffee maker, and a microwave. I have to say, it had every convenience! It was a 2-room efficiency suite and very spacious. Overall, I was very pleased and absolutely would go back. There was one problem....we had a leak in our room which fortunately did not interfere with our comfort (in other words, it wasn't over the bed or sofa). They paid close attention and explained that the reason for the dripping was condensation build up. This is very understandable when the heat and humidity were so high that week I was there. It's just unfortunate we had to step over a pot I placed on the floor to catch the water, and I found myself worrying about it whenever we left the room, never knowing how bad it was going to get. Other than that, I had a very pleasant, wonderful experience. The cleaning staff is very friendly and accommodating, as well as the girls in the front office. I think you'll be happy going there. All of those motels take a great beating year after year. If you're willing to remain reasonable, you'll have a great time!

3. Re: water's edge resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2009, 03:17
Get answers to your questions about Wildwood Crest