We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Time to Hand in the Badge

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
4,920 posts
393 reviews
Save Topic
Time to Hand in the Badge

Hi folks

First a happy New Year to all the TA regulars!

Its been a while since I've spent much time in Franschhoek, and we've got no plans to get there this year, so I think its time I handed in the Franschhoek DE badge. There must be a few of you guys who would be happy and much better placed than me to take the role on. How about it?

For the next six months we'll be busy relocating from Canberra to the most liveable city in the world, Melbourne. Happy to provide any restaurant or wine advice on that area if any of you are heading that way.

Oh, and will also be busy keeping a close eye on Australia's slow but unstoppable rise back to tbeing he world's no. 1 cricketing nation!

Franschhoek
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Time to Hand in the Badge

Good job you aren't on your way to Sri Lanka... We'll miss your input on Franschhoek - but look forward to some good advice wrt Aus (cricket stuff not withstanding).

Franschhoek, South...
Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Time to Hand in the Badge

Have enjoyed your inputs! Enjoy your new home!

3. Re: Time to Hand in the Badge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2013, 10:18