We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Franschhoek/Stellenbosch

new york, ny
Level Contributor
39 posts
125 reviews
Save Topic
Franschhoek/Stellenbosch

We will be traveling to Franschhoek for one night enroute from Knysna to Cape Town.

Does anyone have any recommendations for an itinerary? We will arrive the night before, and will have all day the next day. We have a rental (I do not drink so I can drive), and want to see some vineyards, and any other foodie must visits (chocolate, olive oil, etc.).

I'm having trouble finding itinerary suggestions that aren't all vineyards, so any suggestions would be super helpful.

Thanks!

1. Re: Franschhoek/Stellenbosch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2014, 04:17