We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Indigo

California Central...
Level Contributor
266 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Indigo

We are most likely going to be staying at the Hotel Indigo in Seminyak. From what I have read - it sounds like a great place to stay and is pretty close to a 5* hotel. My question is its location. Is it in a decent place - meaning safe - meaning plenty of restaurants to chose from and meaning fairly close to the beach. Should we have any hesitancy in staying there?

The Kunja Villas & Spa
The Kunja Villas & Spa
#1 of 146 hotels in Seminyak
The One Boutique Villa
The One Boutique Villa
#2 of 146 hotels in Seminyak
Uma Sapna
Uma Sapna
#3 of 146 hotels in Seminyak
4 replies to this topic
California Central...
Level Contributor
266 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Indigo

Anyone?

1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Indigo

The Indigo is across the road from the beach where there are many beach restaurants and in the late afternoon bean bags are arranged on the sand where drinks and food are available to watch the sunset. Also later music is provided. Many more restaurants are within walking distance.

As regards security this hotel has guards stationed around the entrances. Have a wonderful holiday.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
76 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Indigo

I walked through the Indigo and had a good look during my trip in May. It looks beautiful. It is at the Legian end of Seminyak so lots of eating places and shopping. I would not hesitate to stay there.

Mentioned in this post
Seminyak
Seminyak
Kuta District, Indonesia
California Central...
Level Contributor
266 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Indigo

Thank you very much - looks to be a winner!

Reply to: Hotel Indigo
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted