We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali Villas

Sydney
Level Contributor
138 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Bali Villas

Hi, we are trying to find a one bedroom villa with private pool in Seminyak and also Ubud for the Christmas/New Year period. The tricky thing is, we require the living/dining/kitchen and bathroom areas to be fully enclosed and air-conditioned and have found that most Bali villas favour the semi-outdoor living layout. We have not found any that are fully enclosed. Our budget is up to USD350 per night. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bali Villas

Christmas/New year is the busiest time of the year in Bali and this late in the year, your choices are going to be very limited as a result.

Also, what you are describing just isn't the Balinese style at all. What you don't want is just what most people want, when they hire a villa. I guess there would be few around in the style you want, probably older villas, but they would be few and far between.

You might be better to widen your search to an apartment rather than a villa.

Sydney
Level Contributor
138 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bali Villas

Hi, thanks for your post. We have stayed in all the Aman Resorts i.e. Amanusa, Amandari, Amankila and the villas at the Ritz Carlton and Four Seasons Jimbaran Bay, all of which are around $1500 per night. Also the Villa Kubu Rama, amongst others which were fabulous. Have heard the Bali Island Villas are good do you know them?

Bali
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bali Villas

How many bedrooms do you need? I know a few villas with closed air conditioned living area. But I have to honestly say that $350 for the peak season is quite a challenge. Close to impossible for 3 bedrooms and up.

indonesia
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Bali Villas

Dear MissFussyPants2,

You can try to stay at Akara Villas Seminyak, nice and great place to stay with private pool, living room, dining and kitchen area, and of course they have comfortable bathroom in each bedroom. The location is perfect, because Akara Villas is close to some restaurant and bar.

HAPPY HOLIDAY.... (>_<)

Sydney
Level Contributor
138 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bali Villas

Hi there, we only need one bedroom.

Thanks

Sydney
Level Contributor
138 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bali Villas

Thanks but Akara Villas have the typical outdoor living and bathroom areas. Not what we are looking for.

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
4,724 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bali Villas

Check Sentosa villas in Seminyak - close to what you are looking for I think.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
97 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bali Villas

Have you looked at Cicada Townhouses...might not be what you're after, but maybe worth a look, They have various options

Sydney
Level Contributor
138 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bali Villas

Hi, thank you. It looks nice but it too has open air bathroom and living areas.

Sydney
Level Contributor
138 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bali Villas

Hi, thank you but not suitable. I have been searching the internet for 4 months now and have not found anything with enclosed living/bathroom/dining areas. Getting nervous as I surely need to book something ASAP! However, thanks for the suggestion of Cicada.