We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

'Villa Crawl'

Which Seminyak hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,481 posts
298 reviews
Save Topic
'Villa Crawl'

Hi

I am in Bali for a few weeks and am quite happy to do a 'villa crawl' for a couple of days. There are so many villas around now that it is virtually impossible to keep up to date with all of them.

If any TA posters would like me to go and check out any specific villas in the Seminyak/Petitenget/Kerobokan/Canggu areas then I will do my best to do so in the next week or so. Please let me know which ones and I will go there.

I hope this will help some of you who are searching for villa accommodation in the area.

Cheers

Bunbury
Level Contributor
6 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 'Villa Crawl'

Hi,

We are looking at Villa Santi part of Seminyak gardens on Dhyana Pura Street. I have not been able to find any review of it on TA and there have been a few requests posted about it. Basically it looks nice on the internet and I just want to make sure it lives up to it. If you could check it out that would be awesome.

Thanks heaps!

Sydney
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
8,481 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 'Villa Crawl'

Hi Wishful_9

No problems - will do that next week. That is the problem with websites - they can be very misleading, the good ones don't look as good as they could and the bad ones look much better. I will try to take some photos if possible.

Cheers

Miranda, Sydney
Level Contributor
3,332 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 'Villa Crawl'

Hi Ilab,

You are a godsend!!! I will pm you with a few I am really interested in.

Thank you SO MUCH!!!!

Cheers and have a great time.

Sandy

Sydney
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
8,481 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 'Villa Crawl'

Hi SandyL

i am only too happy to do it - it satisfies my curiosity too and better if I go visit ones that people are interested in rather than see others that no one asks about!

Cheers

perth
Level Contributor
2,091 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 'Villa Crawl'

Hi ilab,

If you wouldn't minded checking out Robin's Place for me that would be great. It is just out of the entrance of Kumala Pantai and turn right. Then I think you go up a lane beside the internet cafe there.

If you don't have time don't worry I will check it out in March, but its nice to know other people's opinions. If you look can you bear in mind suitability for families with young children.

Thanks and I hope you enjoy your villa crawl!!

Andrea

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 'Villa Crawl'

Can you check out BALI KUBU RAMA VILLAS in Canggu.

ta :)

Sydney
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
8,481 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 'Villa Crawl'

Hi Andrea

Sure,I'll add it to my list.

cheers

perth
Level Contributor
2,091 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 'Villa Crawl'

Thanks lovey!

Asia
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 'Villa Crawl'

ilab!!!!!!!!!

TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

I absolutely LOVE doing this. Husband prefers to let me do it on my own and he stay in the villa.

Of u can, I'd like to know about:

Villa Nunia Spirit - I think I saw the sign around the cafe Grocer and Grind, near Jl Braban.

Jajaliluna:

http://www.jajaliluna.com/

Anakula Villlas:

http://www.anakulavillasbali.com/

Impt criteria for me is a big pool. :-)

Even if you don't get to see any of these, just post whatever you do get to visit- which I know you'll do! :-P

Thanks much!

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
18,216 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 'Villa Crawl'

Uma Sapna please.

I'll return the favour by offering to check out various bars around Bali to recommend the coldest beer.