We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Breezes Resort & Spa - Seminyak suitable for teenager?

Which Seminyak hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
154 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
The Breezes Resort & Spa - Seminyak suitable for teenager?

Hi all in the process of planning a christmas break and are considering staying at Breezes for part of our stay with our 14yo son, just wondering anyone's thoughts on what it may be like for teenagers?

Room types - which room would be best suited two adults and 1, 14yo.

Thanks in anticipation of your replies.

:-)

Perth
Destination Expert
for Kuta, Lovina Beach, Singaraja, Baturiti, Bali
Level Contributor
7,539 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Breezes Resort & Spa - Seminyak suitable for teenager?

some reviews here tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g469404-d614962…

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
38 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Breezes Resort & Spa - Seminyak suitable for teenager?

Hi,

I stayed at Breezes Resort 12 months ago & our room was located on the 2nd level, so quite a walk from the pool/restaurant. I would suggest a pool side room if you can afford to up grade as standard rooms would be a tight sqeeze with a rollaway included.

There is plenty to entertain your 14 year old at the resort, gym, tennis court, movie room, table tennis, basketball ring & board in one of the pools. I imagine there will be plenty of kids at the time of year as well. Hope this helps.

Kitty532

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
154 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Breezes Resort & Spa - Seminyak suitable for teenager?

Thanks for that advice Kitty - had no idea about the rooms and was reading some conflicting information. So can you confirm are you referring to the ground floor pool side? Something was telling me that these rooms were only for two and could not accommodate a 3rd ??

:-)

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
841 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Breezes Resort & Spa - Seminyak suitable for teenager?

We just stayed at the Breezes 6 weeks ago.

Book a family room - which is basically just 2 standard rooms with an interconnecting door. Our room was on the lower floor and tha back opened up onto the pool - which was great because we didn't pay for the pool terrace rooms.

I got the feeling that all the family rooms were on the ground floor - so this is the way i'd go if I was you - was around $200/AUD night total for both rooms.

As mentioned plenty for a teenager to do - if nothing else he can go into the Kids Club (really for toddlers, but it's rarely occupied) and play Wii.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
38 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The Breezes Resort & Spa - Seminyak suitable for teenager?

As your other reply says, a family room option with adjoing doors sounds the best. I would book a pool side room next time just for the location & save all those stairs.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
154 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The Breezes Resort & Spa - Seminyak suitable for teenager?

Thanks foyleroad for that info i checked out the family rooms and did a comparison to the Pool Terrace Room in Price - the pool terrace room i can get for $120 per night which is significantly cheaper than the family room, fair enough if you had two children occupying it but with just one i dont think that I can justifly the extra $80 - I'm sure that information will help others thought.

Kitty - totally agree with not having to do stairs n stuff nothing more annoying than relaxing poolside then remembering that book, camera, sarong that you left in the room - hopefully this would be eliminated being on the ground floor, although having read someone else's post i was a little unsure as they said their room felt quite open to the public walking past..... guess its just a personal thing i dont think that id be at the room much myself. :-)

Thanks i think this part of the trip has been decided now to look at Ubud.

Happy Travels

7. Re: The Breezes Resort & Spa - Seminyak suitable for teenager?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2011, 06:15