We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hard rock hotel- ? noisy ??

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
17 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
hard rock hotel- ? noisy ??

looking at this hotel , have a 12 year old but i believe it has a large nightclub , is it noisy at night as i cant think of anything worse than being kept awake !!

also is this in the heart of kuta ??

is it a good choice for 12 year old

Nowra, Australia
Level Contributor
431 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hard rock hotel- ? noisy ??

Hard Rock is a great hotel for kids..and parents...plenty of activities for both at this hotel...and NO definitely not noisy from the nightclub which is set well away from the rooms. It is in a great location too.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
17 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hard rock hotel- ? noisy ??

thanks a lot for trhat!!

havent ben to Bali before and i want a hotel thats good but not overly expensive etc ..with nice pool

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
105 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hard rock hotel- ? noisy ??

Just returned after 3 nights, higly recommended, for kids, your 12 year old will love the pool and kids club. For the price we paid excellent hotel, nice brekky, location and the centerstage bar is noisy at night, but set away from the rooms... loved our stay there!!! If you don't want to watch the band you, can watch it taped live in your room on your telly!!!!

Perth
Level Contributor
90 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hard rock hotel- ? noisy ??

Im curious as to where people can book this hotel at discounted rates.

Im looking at the kids suite but all the discounts sites don't include this room. Can anyone give me some clues.

ta

Central Coast NSW
Level Contributor
71 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hard rock hotel- ? noisy ??

Hi Jayjarrod,

We ( family of 4 ) have booked the Hard Rock Hotel for Sept, i looked for a discounted prices through various websites and even contacted the hotel direct but i got the cheapest rate through my travel agent .

Kimmie

Brisbane
Level Contributor
735 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hard rock hotel- ? noisy ??

kimmie 75

we (family of 4) will also be there in sept.

what sort of room did you book & are you able to give me an idea on price you got from your ta? i ended up booking direct with the hrh & booked a family/deluxe suite which ended up being about $300/night

Central Coast NSW
Level Contributor
71 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: hard rock hotel- ? noisy ??

Hi 101BM

My boys will be 16 and 13 when are at HRH we are just staying in the superior room for 7 nights with breakfast at a cost of $1200 .The superior room has a king size and two day beds for the kids or two queens size beds (we chose the 2 queens) , our boys dont mind sharing a bed as its only for 7 nights and then we are off toThailand for 12 nights staying in a family suite .

What dates will you be at HRH ?

Kimmie

Brisbane
Level Contributor
735 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: hard rock hotel- ? noisy ??

we will be there 26/9 - 1/10. my girls are only 5 & 3 yo so will hopefully like the kids pool area

9. Re: hard rock hotel- ? noisy ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2012, 05:23