We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Illam - Serviced by Serene Villa's

Which Seminyak hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
172 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Villa Illam - Serviced by Serene Villa's

Hi All

Reposting as I accidentally popped it in the wrong forum.

I took a chance and booked our group of 3 in to Villa Illam for 12 nights in March 2012. It was apparently renovated or built this year, can't find any reviews as yet. I think technically it's in Kerobokan, posting here as the other Serene Villa's are in Seminyak :)

Has anyone stayed there? Alternatively, has anyone had a good experience staying in Villa's serviced by Serene?

Thanks in advance!

San Diego...
Level Contributor
25 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Illam - Serviced by Serene Villa's

hi there, did you end up staying at Villa Illam? How do you like it? Is it walking distance to the beach?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
172 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Illam - Serviced by Serene Villa's

We absolutely loved it. Quiet location with a great butler who went above and beyond. We unfortunately never made it to the beach due to our schedule, but from memory it's less than a km.

Surfers Paradise...
Level Contributor
4 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa Illam - Serviced by Serene Villa's

It's quite a way to the beach. I would not stay in any villa managed by serene ever again. Very bad experience.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
543 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa Illam - Serviced by Serene Villa's

I had a wonderful stay with Serene Villa and the staff were great. It is a distance to the beach though. Unless you are a big walker its a taxi ride for sure.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
172 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Villa Illam - Serviced by Serene Villa's

Important to note this Villa is separate from the Drupadi complex and is in Batu Belig. It is possible to walk to the beach but you do need to walk half on the road due to no footpaths.

6. Re: Villa Illam - Serviced by Serene Villa's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 10:18