We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Tailor to make suits please

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Good Tailor to make suits please

Hi all, I will be in Seminyak from 4th of Feb 2012 for about 7 days and looking to get some work suits made for myself and my mum.

Can anyone please recommend good tailors there. Also any recommendation for laser scar removal clinic around the area would be appreciated. Thanks so much

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
192 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Tailor to make suits please

Hi, Just wondering if you ended up finding a good tailor in Seminyak? If you have let me know the costs .. did you need to supply fabric? or was there a good range to choose from?

We'll be there soon.. Thanks a lot..

Level Contributor
43 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Tailor to make suits please

i've already posted this on another thread (reply to Dewa) - but at the risk of being a bad forum(er) ...

I have to say that in many tailoring experiences in Bali, the worst was in fact the "come to you service" type, followed then by the "agent" type. Whilst I have not used the service in question, it is my general experience that a single craftsman, working our his own small premises (even if it does lack aircon) will give the best result.

On this - I have found that it is better to visit one of the small 'street' tailors near the memorial in kuta - always had great results. Jl Poppies 2 and the little man on the right hand side in the street with no name that leads down to the white rose hotel.

3. Re: Good Tailor to make suits please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2013, 10:21