We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 bedroom villa with closed up living area

Which Seminyak hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
2 posts
Save Topic
2 bedroom villa with closed up living area

Hi! Can anyone recommend a 2 bedroom villa with an airconditioned living / dining room that can be closed off (with sliding doors).

We are a group of 4 adults and a toddler. Budget abt USD300-400 a night. Thx in advance for yr help!!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
479 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 bedroom villa with closed up living area

Hi villa kupu kupu great location straight off eat street glass doors so you can close off ac bedrooms excellent gardens very roomy gd luck

Noosa, Australia
Level Contributor
144 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 bedroom villa with closed up living area

Check out Amadea Resort and villas....on eat street

Melbourne
Level Contributor
1,322 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 bedroom villa with closed up living area

Cicada Townhouses in Seminyak have enclosed living/dining and really nice too !

Perth
Level Contributor
19 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 bedroom villa with closed up living area

Villas On Oberoi has one villa with and enclosed living room www.villasonoberoi.com and check the floor plan. Might be just what you are looking for. Great location just off Jl Oberoi

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 bedroom villa with closed up living area

Hello, just returned from bali- i stayed at "The Residence" villas it has closed off dining room from the rest of the bedrooms, each room has its own door leading to backyard(pool area), all rooms are airconditioned too. I stayed in a 2 bedroom, but it also has 3, 4, or 5 bedroom villas.

http://www.the-residence-seminyak.com/

Edited: 08 April 2012, 12:25
Canberra
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 2 bedroom villa with closed up living area

Here's a list of villas I've found so far. Prices vary and I am only going on photos and floorplans, I can't recommend any of them personally.

Amanputri

White Pearl

Emocean

Yasmin

Kunang-Kunang - have been told it's enclosed, book via baliaffordablevillas, but few photos available

Sun Island Boutique villas

Downtown villas - 2 bedroom villa enclosed

Palm Suite - enclosed upstairs

7. Re: 2 bedroom villa with closed up living area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 02:16