We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

60 day visa

Which Seminyak hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Topic
60 day visa

sent our passports to indonesian embassy in canberra a little over a week ago to get 60 day visa,have not got them back,we are flighing out next monday.anyone got one of these visas from canberra,how long did it take,they won't even answer the phone

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 60 day visa

It took about 10 working days for ours to arrive last year.

Lombok, Indonesia
Level Contributor
8,312 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 60 day visa

I am just speculating here but assuming that you used Express post, and included a prepaid Express Post envelope to get the passports returned to you, then...

allow 2-3 days to get there, 3-4 days to process, and 2-3 days to get back to you.

So that is going to work out somewhere between 7 to 10 days in total, allow more if there is a public holiday and maybe add on 2 days more to the maximum time frame for Saturday-Sunday, though if the passports are already in the postal system on the Friday prior then the package will still transit on those days.

KBRI Canberra will close on Wednesday for the Anzac day holiday.

Hopefully it will turn up today or at least by Tuesday.

Have a look here for alternative contact details..

www.kemlu.go.id/canberra/Pages/default.aspx…

For any truly urgent inquiries send an e-mail message to kbri.visa@gmail.com

I can understand your feeling nervous.

Did you know there is an Indonesian Consulate in Sydney.

236 Maroubra Road, Kensington, NSW 2035

+61293449933

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 60 day visa

hi, thank you for the information, i'm very stressed at the moment, so i hope they come soon, thanking you michelle

Australia
Level Contributor
25 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 60 day visa

Hi there,

I've just seen your post regarding a visa for Indonesia. I am going for 7 nights in October. Do I need to apply for a visa for this time?

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,481 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 60 day visa

Hi smurphs4

If you are visiting Bali for 7 days you will have to get a Visa On Arrival at Denpasar airport. The cost is USD 25. If you are traveling with Garuda from either Sydney or Melbourne you can buy your visa at airport before leaving and have it processed on board.

Cheers

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: 60 day visa

no

Terrigal, Australia
Level Contributor
3,068 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 60 day visa

took about two weeks for mine to arrive from canberra. including wekends in that time frme.

Australia
Level Contributor
25 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 60 day visa

Thank you for your help. My first time to Bali and I don't like any unexpected surprises to any information I can get before hand is appreciated.

9. Re: 60 day visa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 20:41