We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a stunning LUXE villa ~ water sounds/fountains

Which Seminyak hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
Level Contributor
616 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for a stunning LUXE villa ~ water sounds/fountains

Can any body suggest a REALLY sensational villa.....wow factor....& water sounds , really Bali tropical garden. I want to treat my very burnt out sister of 4 kids & a diary farm to a 7 nites Bali holiday for her 50th. I have been to Bali 4 times now....she has never been, want to BLOW her away........$500 per nite budget Seminyak (near Potatoe Head,Kutdeta, Living Room, Deli) all the fab places.

Any ideas ?????? thanx in advance :-)))

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a stunning LUXE villa ~ water sounds/fountains

Are the four kids and dairy farmer going as well? How many bedrooms are you looking for? I love Wilsana Villas www.wilsana.com.au

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,646 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a stunning LUXE villa ~ water sounds/fountains

If it is only for the two of you have a look at Lakshmi Villas Seminyak,It was recommend to be by a very reliable source,I have not stayed there yet but they look amazing and are in a great location.

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
2,425 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a stunning LUXE villa ~ water sounds/fountains

What a nice brother you are.

Give us a little more info and I'm sure someone will be able to help.

Also have you had a look at vacation rentals on this site. There are plenty of villas on here.

Australia
Level Contributor
616 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for a stunning LUXE villa ~ water sounds/fountains

HAHAHA.................no bloody way....(they will stay at home)....I know it sounded like they were the way I wrote my post..... LOL ;-)

Australia
Level Contributor
616 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for a stunning LUXE villa ~ water sounds/fountains

MissPixie......Im a nice sister,...............sadly no bro's in our family :-(

Melbourne
Level Contributor
1,322 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for a stunning LUXE villa ~ water sounds/fountains

Not sure if this helps, but look at Kayana, Villas at The W, The Elysian, and perhaps Sentosa?

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,223 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Looking for a stunning LUXE villa ~ water sounds/fountains

I second Lakshmi Villas. We stayed there last year. Top location, beautiful pool, gorgeous decor and great service. We loved it .

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,494 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Looking for a stunning LUXE villa ~ water sounds/fountains

A combination villa would be the villas at the Royal Beach Seminyak. The villas are situated at the front and walled for privacy, but are part of a bigger resort with all that it offers, such as wonderful pools, breakfast and gardens. The villas have private pools of their own as well. This resort is more an adults resort too, so you wont get hundreds of screaming kids around you.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
25 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Looking for a stunning LUXE villa ~ water sounds/fountains

We love villa Kubu in seminyak. They have some beautiful 2bedroom villas. Their style is less modern and more traditional Balinese with all the creature comforts. They have HUGE gardens and very decent private pool.

Australia
Level Contributor
616 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Looking for a stunning LUXE villa ~ water sounds/fountains

Thanks for replies.....jessp ,I have looked at KUBU....they do look really tropical, old world Bali look to them ! :-)