We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

some feedback on villa esha would be so appreciated

Perth
Level Contributor
285 posts
Save Topic
some feedback on villa esha would be so appreciated

would love to get some feed back from anyone who has stayed at villa esha seminyak, especially location and facilities?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
20 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: some feedback on villa esha would be so appreciated

Hi

I have been looking at Villa Esha.

Did you stay there? Any concerns - especially on location?

Thank you.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1 post
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: some feedback on villa esha would be so appreciated

Hi,

I've stayed there for Christmas.

The Villa itself quite nice, just a bit further in Kerobokan. The manager is helful and if asked, they will provide a sumptuous dish of seafood at a price :)

I asked for a complimentary motorcycle (we rented the whole 2 villas for 5 days), and get one.

They have 2 villas, and each villas have a pool, although it's more of a dip than swim :)

They have outdoor bathrooms in each two villas, which is great, but not so great when you factored in mosquitos.

If you have larger party or want to host dinner, pick front villa. But if you opted for a more secluded choice, then back villa is the one.

Have a great stay there!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
20 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: some feedback on villa esha would be so appreciated

Hi Kuyaimut,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are going to stay at the villas at Drupadi (closer in than the Kerobokan villas) so hopefully that will be good.

Thanks Carol

Perth
Level Contributor
285 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: some feedback on villa esha would be so appreciated

You do know there is also Villa Esha Seminyak? Maybe it's the same villa?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
20 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: some feedback on villa esha would be so appreciated

Hi,

I think it is in Seminyal as it is the 5 bedroom villa. As always in Bali the areas are a bit confusing and they often are not where you think!

But I believe the one we will stay in is near Jl Laksmana.

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Perth
Level Contributor
285 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: some feedback on villa esha would be so appreciated

sounds like villa esha seminyak

Perth, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: some feedback on villa esha would be so appreciated

Hi CAG63,

When are you staying at Esha Drupadi?

I have booked for April and hoping to get some feedback on location and ease of getting around?

Perth
Level Contributor
285 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: some feedback on villa esha would be so appreciated

Villa Esha Seminyak, 4-5 brm , Jalan Bansangkasa

Villa Esha Drupadi, 3 brms, Jalan Drupadi

Vill Esha Umalas, 2-6 brms, Jalan Umalas ( 2 villas can be opened up together)

Also, Villa Esha Oberoi, 4brms, coming soon........

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: some feedback on villa esha would be so appreciated

We just returned from spending a week in Esha Villa Seminyak. The Villa is absolutely beautiful, we were a group of 9 Adults and 4 Children, we used all 5 bedrooms and there was more than enough room for everyone. The Villa is well decorated, clean and modern lots of room for a large group without being in one and others way. The location is fabulous, it is located less than a 1 minute walk down a lane way just of the main street. We walked out the main street (Jalan Legian) to catch taxis and walk to nearby restaurants down this end of Seminyak. It is down the far end of the main road closer to Kerobokan area but that no effect what so every on us, as getting around from here is very easy. The Housemaid was very friendly and great with the kids, we used the staff to cook meals for us on 3 occasions which was good and saved us going out with all the kids. Only one thing that I could say was negative but nothing really to do with the standard of the Villa, was the mosquitoes. But this is a common probably in Bali not just this Villa, as the bathrooms are outdoors I highly recommend that you purchase coils and spray to burn in the late afternoon/night for all open areas like around the swimming pool, open lounge area and especially the bathrooms.

I hope this helps

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
20 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: some feedback on villa esha would be so appreciated

Thank you!

As you say the mosquito problem in Bali is everywhere.

I find that the coils work best.

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia