We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wanting totally "WOW" villas to accom 12 women for birthday

Which Seminyak hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
Level Contributor
616 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Wanting totally "WOW" villas to accom 12 women for birthday

appreciate anyones recomendations................ 12 woman....for a 55th.........JULY.......so need at least 6 bedrooms.....looked at "Orchard House"....................so nearly fits the bill.....anyone knows of any other outstanding/lush/ water features/ gr8 pool.......just very unique.

Thanks for any help in advance ;-)

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
27 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Wanting totally "WOW" villas to accom 12 women for birthday

I have stayed in quite a few villas in Seminyak and for a great location with the right amount bedrooms, Villa Chocolat is perfect!

Definitely worth the stay with everything you need really close!

http://villachocolatbali.com/?lang=en

Enjoy your time :)

12. Re: Wanting totally "WOW" villas to accom 12 women for birthday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 17 April 2013, 23:05
perth
Destination Expert
for Denpasar, Bali
Level Contributor
3,594 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Wanting totally "WOW" villas to accom 12 women for birthday

Frank, advertising/solicitation is not allowed on Trip Advisor. Your post breaches those guidelines.

Wendy

Australia
Level Contributor
616 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Wanting totally "WOW" villas to accom 12 women for birthday

its cool....he PM'd me ;-))))

Adelaide, SA
Level Contributor
14 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Wanting totally "WOW" villas to accom 12 women for birthday

I'd get 2 x 3 bedroom villas.

We're about to stay at The Dusun. It looks fabulous and large, is rated #2 on Trip Advisor.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
479 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Wanting totally "WOW" villas to accom 12 women for birthday

have a look at The Citta Luxury Residence 7 brm very nice also villa Bli Drupadi,villa Gajah...villa Alore....good luck and enjoy your holiday

17. Re: Wanting totally "WOW" villas to accom 12 women for birthday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 18 May 2013, 09:35
Newcastle
Level Contributor
35 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Wanting totally "WOW" villas to accom 12 women for birthday

Think it's called sienna villa? Up from bintang supermarket and down gang...WOW..there are 3 villas on the one property and you rent it all...has the wow factor!

Greater Adelaide...
Level Contributor
111 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Wanting totally "WOW" villas to accom 12 women for birthday

If you want the wow factor and unique I can recommend the Anapuri Villas, 7 km from Sanur. I know it is not within your preferred area perhaps, but I have to tell you about it anyway.

We stayed there recently in the 1 bedroom villa but saw all of the 4 villas in this private complex.

You will not be disappointed. The big villa which sleeps up to 18 we called the 'rock star' villa. It was gorgeous and the staff are absolutely amazing. We did not eat outside the villa because the food was good and the presentation was special. You have your own chef and house manager and they are the nicest and most accommodating people you could wish for. Any request is not too much.

The big villa had a disco/theatre/bar room which was stunning. I can imagine a group of ladies having a great night. The pool and dining room are absolutely glorious. It's all brand new, so fresh and clean.

A driver is included for 10 hours a day in a new van, but you will not want to leave.

We have stayed in a lot of places all around the world, but this special. Can't wait to go back with a group!

Australia
Level Contributor
36 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Wanting totally "WOW" villas to accom 12 women for birthday

We are staying at Fraser Baye through Bali Retreats later this year for a wedding. Never been but friends have and pictures look great. its 2 x 3 bedroom Villas with pool in the middle.