We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

**Help Pretty Please!!!!..Large group needing Vllas**

Which Seminyak hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
140 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
**Help Pretty Please!!!!..Large group needing Vllas**

Hi all TA Forum experts and helpers for Seminyak/Sanur or Legian.....

We are a party of 8 adults and 6 children travelling to Bali in Sep for 2 weeks and we are looking at staying in Villas as opposed to a hotel ( happy for the villas to be in a complex though). We are needing 4 in total preferably within a stones throw to one another with each villa consisting of 2 bedrooms. We dont mind if there is a communal pool as we like the feeling of being together during the day but then residing in our own villa by night. Has to be fairly close to shops and restaurants due to having children. Happy to pay between $120-$220 per night as its not school holidays.

Really appreciate any help as ive scrolled through hundreds of postings and still am back where I started.

Please help...argghhhhhh!!!!

Denpasar
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: **Help Pretty Please!!!!..Large group needing Vllas**

Check your PM please , maybe i can help you with some help from my friend back in my hometown in Bali

Perth
Level Contributor
218 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: **Help Pretty Please!!!!..Large group needing Vllas**

Have a look a rumi villas. They have 2 bedrooms $200 a night and some open up to villa next to it. Great location.

Another is uma sapna, try for a special price email directly.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: **Help Pretty Please!!!!..Large group needing Vllas**

You could look at Villa Coco. They are a smallish complex of villas, some with pools and some not, 1,2 or 4 bedrooms, great communal pool area. Close to Double Six road, so easy walking to shops, restaurants and beach. Old school Bali villas, great staff and manager. Just hope it comes in your budget.

Cheers, VR

South Coast
Level Contributor
255 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: **Help Pretty Please!!!!..Large group needing Vllas**

Good luck. I have been trying to book accommodation for 12 people in September and anything within our budget (similar to yours) is already booked out or cannot accommodate us, as we require 3 of the 6 rooms to be twin beds. I have sent and received back 19 emails from recommended places and not one so far can fit us in.

Perth
Level Contributor
218 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: **Help Pretty Please!!!!..Large group needing Vllas**

Baliexplorer, you might have already tried but how about ulin villas? They do 3 bedroom villas (they are stand alone rooms) and they can do twin beds in the rooms. They are well worth the money and when u split it it works out excellent value. They were above and beyond for service for our group. Email for best rate.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
140 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: **Help Pretty Please!!!!..Large group needing Vllas**

Thanks so much....I will have a look at both Villa Rumis and Villa Coco. We are only looking at x3 villas now so fingers crossed....wish me luck....any others you think of, I would be very greatful to hear.......

Thanks so much

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
140 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: **Help Pretty Please!!!!..Large group needing Vllas**

Thanks so much....I will have a look at both Villa Rumis and Villa Coco. We are only looking at x3 villas now so fingers crossed....wish me luck....any others you think of, I would be very greatful to hear.......

Thanks so much

8. Re: **Help Pretty Please!!!!..Large group needing Vllas**

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 November 2014, 13:47
9. Re: **Help Pretty Please!!!!..Large group needing Vllas**

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2014, 04:16