We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation for family of 4 (2A2C) in a room in Seminyak

Singapore
Level Contributor
75 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation for family of 4 (2A2C) in a room in Seminyak

Hi,

I am searching for accommodation for my family 2A2C in Seminyak for 2 nights early Jun before we move to Ubud. I would like to have a family room and my kids have individual beds, could be sofa or single bed.

I've been reading the posts on accommodation and searched various accommodations but found that they're all typically for 2 persons.

I am reaching out to families who may have found and stayed in establishments that can accommodation 2A2C in a room. Please advise.

Thank you.

Cheers,

Linda

Canning Vale W.Aust
Level Contributor
242 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation for family of 4 (2A2C) in a room in Seminyak

The Haven. The Semara.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
244 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation for family of 4 (2A2C) in a room in Seminyak

try Putu Bali Villa & Spa Hotel & Taman Ayu Cottages. both further up in Seminyak in Petitenget area but plenty of great restaurants, spas & shops etc nearby. close to Biku & potato Head which is always a plus.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
61 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation for family of 4 (2A2C) in a room in Seminyak

An Executive Suite at the Semara in Seminyak allows for 2 adults & 2 children (1 on the "day bed" and the other on a roll away single bed). The rooms are very large (70sqm) so there is still ample room, even with the extra bed. We just booked for our 3rd stay at the Semara through Travelonline and got an Executive suite for $150/night for early June. This was a better rate than booking direct through the hotel, or any of the other online booking agents. We've found the Semara great for families, the kids club is excellent.

Perth
Destination Expert
for Kuta, Lovina Beach, Singaraja, Baturiti, Bali
Level Contributor
7,626 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accommodation for family of 4 (2A2C) in a room in Seminyak

The Breezes resort perhaps.

Singapore
Level Contributor
75 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Accommodation for family of 4 (2A2C) in a room in Seminyak

Thank you everyone for your feedback. I'll check them out!

6. Re: Accommodation for family of 4 (2A2C) in a room in Seminyak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 30 April 2013, 05:05
geelong
Level Contributor
479 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Accommodation for family of 4 (2A2C) in a room in Seminyak

Thanks for posting this question, I'm having the same trouble trying to find a room for 2 adults & 2 kids!

Wollongong...
Level Contributor
16 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Accommodation for family of 4 (2A2C) in a room in Seminyak

I stayed at Carik villa in Seminyak not long ago with 2 kids 2 adults web site is www.seminyakbeachvilla.com. Main bedroom downstairs and a bedroom up stairs a queen size bed and also a single bed..

Canberra
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Accommodation for family of 4 (2A2C) in a room in Seminyak

Vila Lumbung offers family rooms, I haven't stayed there but it has had good reviews from families.

If you're OK staying down near the border between Seminyak and Legian, have a look at Kumala Pantai which is just off Double Six. Their suites are huge.

Also look at Kokonut Suites, Cicada Townhouses and Centra Taum.

Edited: 30 April 2013, 05:06
10. Re: Accommodation for family of 4 (2A2C) in a room in Seminyak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2014, 07:18