We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gym

Mackay, Australia
Level Contributor
84 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Gym

Can anyone suggest a good gym in seminyak

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
771 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gym

Always with the best intentions I will visit a gym....but it never happens as I find it too hot and humid to work out other than a walk along the beach first thing in the morning. Most hotels have a gym, check with your hotel or one close to where you are staying

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,400 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gym

Hammer head is a great gym and its located in seminyak..

Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gym

Isn't hammerhead in kuta?

Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gym

Isn't hammerhead in Kuta? I also need a gym I'm going to seminyak on Tuesday..

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,400 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Gym

Yes..my mistake..Hammerhead is located in Kuta but quite a distance from the main drag..The only gym I know of in Seminyak is at Sea breeze resort..I havent used the facility before..

3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Gym

We are staying at the semara and they have a great gym which I think is open to the public at 100,000rp per session

Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Gym

Daily Gym is great I've been there twice its about 3 mins north on the main road past the W. Only 40,000 per visit. Basic cardio equipment but full weights and machine you can easily do a full workout.

8. Re: Gym

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 November 2014, 13:49
Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
46 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Gym

Daily Gym is a great choice in Petitenget/Seminyak area. I go there quite frequently. PH 03614731259

That said, I would like to up my game gym wise for a long term membership perhaps at one of the Major Hotels in Petitenget ideally ie W, Legian, Samaya, etc. Does anybody know if thats possible or if you can join the Canggu Club GYM without joining the country club?

Hammer head is an excellent, well equipped gym but pretty out of the way to be considered IN Seminyak

Mackay, Australia
Level Contributor
84 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Gym

Thanks for all your advise . We ended up going to hammerhead at $6 per visit and gym at Semara for $10 casual visit