We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seminyak for 3 days

Which Seminyak hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
Level Contributor
112 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Seminyak for 3 days

looking for suggestions for things to do and see in the Seminyak area while there for 3 days in January. we will be on our honeymoon and we're both in early 30s. we are spending a few nights in Ubud prior to Seminyak.

beach clubs, restaurants, night spots, sights....all suggestions welcome!

Perth
Level Contributor
1,610 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seminyak for 3 days

One of my favourite places for sunset drinks us the SOS rooftop bar at the anantara but given it will be wet season I would say it might be in uncomfortably humid up there at this time of year! If you chanced a cooler day I would recommend it!

La lucciola is an amazing restaurant on the beach and definately a honeymoon type place to visit for sunset dinner! Not cheap by Bali standards but well worth it for a special night out!

Edited: 07 October 2013, 23:22
perth
Level Contributor
2,091 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seminyak for 3 days

Potato head beach club for the afternoon and then sunset drinks. Off to a nice restaurant like Sarong, la Luciola or Sardine.

A special breakfast at W resort!

Can't recommend any clubs sorry, my clubbing days are behind me!!

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
56 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seminyak for 3 days

Ku De Ta is great for sunset! As well as Potato Head... Make a Reservation, as we waited an hour! The bike ride thru the rice paddies was an unforgettable experience; would highly Reccommend ! Happy Honeymoon xo

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
717 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seminyak for 3 days

I agree with the breakfast at the W. We had breakfast at Starfish Bloo and it was gorgeous and the food was terrific. A little pricey but hey, you're on your honeymoon'

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,477 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Seminyak for 3 days

Hi

Do you mean Sunday brunch at Starfish Bloo? If so, it really is fantastic - I wouldn't miss it.

Cheers

6. Re: Seminyak for 3 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2013, 13:27
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
110 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Seminyak for 3 days

Agree with Potato Head for sunset drinks and KuDeTa for dinner. Both situated on the beach but different vibe.

Sarong is my pick for best restaurant dining. It's really beautiful.

See my posts for spa places- there are so many, it just depends what you are looking for.

Enjoy

8. Re: Seminyak for 3 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2014, 05:16