We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Year in Seminyak/Bali

A V
Kuala Lumpur...
1 post
Save Topic
New Year in Seminyak/Bali

Hello hello fellow travellers, made a last minute decision to travel to bali solo for new years. I will only stay 2 maybe 3 nights. Im not going to book any hotels, thinking of walking around and landing in a hostel or hotel that I like. I'm not fussy about comfort, as long a place to sleep and keep my things.

1. Will that be ok for New Years? Im scared everything will be fully booked for new year.

2. Where will be the best place to spend new year eve alone and meet other travelers?

Thanks for all the replies

A

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Year in Seminyak/Bali

It is not a good idea to just wander around hoping for accommodation at this time. From December 22 to around January 7th most hotels from budget to high end will be booked up. There are not just overseas travellers but many Indonesians come to Bali at this time. I suggest you pre book a place to stay.

2. Re: New Year in Seminyak/Bali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 December 2014, 05:18