We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Buffet Breakfast In Seminyak

Which Seminyak hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
36 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Best Buffet Breakfast In Seminyak

Hi all

My son just loves a buffet breakfast - he has been known to be called Buffet Boy!! Would like to hear opinions on where the best buffet breakfast is to be had in Seminyak.

Thanks in advance.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
680 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Buffet Breakfast In Seminyak

The W Retreat and Spa is outstanding.

Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Buffet Breakfast In Seminyak

Whilst I got a bit bored of the offerings over my 13 night stay, the buffet breakfast which is free for Amadea guests at Bistro Batu Kali is very good for the price (think it is $10) and they have lovely waitresses.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
33 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Buffet Breakfast In Seminyak

Agree, the Amadea buffet is good and decent bargain if not staying at hotel (included in room cost of stay there). It does get a bit monotonous over (our stay) ten days but then again, at home my breakfast, day in and day out is cereal or oatmeal. I liked the location, overlooking street, and found very enjoyable morning start with coffee and IPAD (free WifFi) in hand for checking news. Sure much less expensive than at the W but suspect many more choices at that buffet - perhaps give both a try early on and then decide if either worth a repeat.

Edited: 11 December 2013, 19:09
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
48 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Buffet Breakfast In Seminyak

Don't go past the buffet at Padma Resort restaurant Donbiu!!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Buffet Breakfast In Seminyak

The Legion Seminyak buffet is awesome.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Buffet Breakfast In Seminyak

Sunday brunch at the W is amazing.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,657 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Buffet Breakfast In Seminyak

The W would be my pick.

8. Re: Best Buffet Breakfast In Seminyak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2015, 07:17