We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 bedroom villa walking distance to restaurants and bars.

australia
Level Contributor
200 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
1 bedroom villa walking distance to restaurants and bars.

Just trying to work out where would be the best area to book accommodation that we would be walking distance to shops, restaurants and bars, (around 10mins or less) not necessarily close to the beach if we get a villa with a pool. Arriving in March for 1 week and will be visiting other beaches so being close to the beach is not so important. Have looked at the map, is Jl Kaya Aya the main street or area where I should be looking. Or any recommendations would be welcome between $200 -$300. Thanks for any help.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
921 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1 bedroom villa walking distance to restaurants and bars.

Villablubambu ok technically not a villa but has 3 rooms with 2 pools 2 rooms side by side share 1 pool and 1 room down back ( my preference) has 1 pool which is great for doing laps.beautiful gardens and around 5 minutes walk to jalan dhyna pura and 10 minutes to the beach. Rooms are a good size and its nice and quiet.

QLD
Level Contributor
1,377 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 1 bedroom villa walking distance to restaurants and bars.

"Or any recommendations would be welcome between $200 -$300."

So not interested in ones between $100 and $200?

Even if they are a little bit further out the price difference can pay for a lot of taxi's,meals and massage daily.

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,541 posts
301 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 1 bedroom villa walking distance to restaurants and bars.

Hi melaway

have a look at Disini villas - lovely 1 bedroom villas right in the middle of shops and restaurants yet in a side street so very quiet. They are very spacious too. Have a look at their website

.http://www.disinivillas.com

I hope this helps

Cheers

perth
Level Contributor
128 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 1 bedroom villa walking distance to restaurants and bars.

We stayed at Cicada in Seminyak, you get a private pool, plus a big communal pool. Within a 10 min walk to awesome restaurants/cafes: La Lucciola, Sea Circus, Huu bar, Pettintenget cafe, Biku + Seminyak Square and the main drag. From memory the 1 bed villa was about the $200 mark.

australia
Level Contributor
200 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 1 bedroom villa walking distance to restaurants and bars.

Thanks everyone for your help with ideas and suggestions. Will have a look at all the recommendations and go from there. I'm flexible with costs but had read other posts where people ask for a price range of what you want to pay. Thanks again. A great help with planning the holiday

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 1 bedroom villa walking distance to restaurants and bars.

My wife and I arrived back from there this morning. We stayed at Nunia Villa in Seminyak. Booked through cantikbalivillas.com.au who are a mob in Sydney. They're Australian based so you deal with them and no need to send your money off shore. I managed to get a deal on some huge sale they were having back in July. Scored a one bedroom villa at this place for about $500 for the whole week. The villa staff even threw in our late 6pm checkout for free in the end.

Have a look at the reviews for it. I'll be adding one shortly. Don't pay attention to the bad reviews. This place like most of the ones run by Balinese takes note from feedback and fixes things. They want people to be happy with it. It's just a short walk from Eat Street and Seminyak Square. When you walk from the street onto Eat Street you're right at Ultimo and Nirvana Restaurant. Look for it on Google maps and that'll give you an idea. Closest bar/restaurant is Barbie-Q almost right across the road for those days when you don't feel like going too far and dealing with the traffic, taxis and local merchants or drug dealers.

7. Re: 1 bedroom villa walking distance to restaurants and bars.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2015, 06:23