We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help! Resort Pool Villa - where to stay

Which Seminyak hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mid North Coast NSW
Level Contributor
18 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Help! Resort Pool Villa - where to stay

My partner & I will be going to Bali in the high season - out of school hols. We need help deciding on our Seminyak accommodation for the last 3 nights of our trip. We are after a modern pool villa prefer in a resort. A travel agent has suggested W retreat but we are concerned its too trendy/noisy - we are in our mid 40's & dont live in the city so not the party all night type. Any suggestions/feedback would be great!

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
193 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help! Resort Pool Villa - where to stay

Depends what your budget is? Not that I have stayed there but the W is very expensive. An idea of your budget would narrow down the search.

Cheers

Mid North Coast NSW
Level Contributor
18 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help! Resort Pool Villa - where to stay

Hi we are happy to spend up to US500 per night but 350-400 would be preferable.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,210 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help! Resort Pool Villa - where to stay

Have a look at Semara, Samaya or Sentosa. Not über modern, but all 5star resorts with villas options.

Edited: 09 April 2014, 14:09
Perth, Australia
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Help! Resort Pool Villa - where to stay

A great option that fits your budget would be The Elysian.

They have private pool villas, a lovely restaurant and an even more amazing spa.

We stayed there last year and had a great time.

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,480 posts
299 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help! Resort Pool Villa - where to stay

The Elysian is not in the same class as any of the others mentioned, sorry.

Cheers

Tweed Heads, New...
Level Contributor
805 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help! Resort Pool Villa - where to stay

my partner and I are 54 and love staying at the breezes . a lot of people will say that because you have stated you dont want too rowdy this wont be good for you.Due to your budget,I will disagree with any negative comebacks, if you look at the Junior suites.There are only 3 of these in the resort and they are a great size with large verandahs and your own private pool deck leading on to a public pool in the quiet area of the resort.The rooms are well A/Ced with their own computers,2 bathrooms,great room service and are in what I concider to be a great location.5 minutes walk to the beach and all those fantastic warungs,good sports bars and eateries in the street with plenty to do or absolutely nothing but just lay back on your sun loungers and relax.Its up to you.we have booked again for August this year and love it.I will even admit to enjoying a drink or 2 during the 2 hour happy hour at the other pools pool bar and having a great time at the pool bingo.You can usualy find a good deal on the rooms .I think we are paying around $380 a night this August.

7. Re: Help! Resort Pool Villa - where to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2014, 12:17
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
Level Contributor
29,937 posts
1,361 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Help! Resort Pool Villa - where to stay

We stayed in a villa with a swimming pool in the Royal Beach in Seminyak - the hotel was not 5* but the villa was excellent.

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowUserReviews-g469404-d…

Adelaide
Level Contributor
27 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Help! Resort Pool Villa - where to stay

The Cicada Luxury Townhouses is in a great location. We've stayed in the Roof Top Suite which has great views, a beautiful villa and a pool. It between $250-$315 USD a night (depending on what time you're going). We loved it that much we've booked to go again.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
Level Contributor
47,828 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Help! Resort Pool Villa - where to stay

post # 7 -spam