We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for a hotel suitable for person with mobility issues

WA
Level Contributor
75 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
looking for a hotel suitable for person with mobility issues

My wife and I are travelling to Bali but need to find a suitable hotel. Due to mobility issues the hotel would need to have limited stairs and easy access to a poo[ and gym that is equipped with an exercise bike. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,947 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: looking for a hotel suitable for person with mobility issues

duplicate posting

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
921 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: looking for a hotel suitable for person with mobility issues

Kutaville as a hotel may benefit you as it is single story but it doesn't have a gym.close to seminyak square

Auckland NZ
Level Contributor
1,436 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: looking for a hotel suitable for person with mobility issues

I have stayed at Grand Mirage Benoa twice and there have been guests there in wheelchairs. One end of the pool has wide gentle steps and you can swim from there to the pool bar. The rooms are either on the ground floor with no steps or an elevator serves the other floors. All restaurants and bars are easy for wheelchairs or limited mobility. The only time you might need assistance would be to go down the ramp at the entrance to the lobby if you wish to get to the local shops or a taxi but the bell captain etc. would be happy to help I am sure because the staff there are so helpful and friendly. From the pool area you can easily reach the beach path which goes for miles in both directions and there is a lot to look at on this very busy beach.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
843 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: looking for a hotel suitable for person with mobility issues

The Jayakarta in Legian wasn't bad when I went in a wheelchair and other times with walking stick.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
222 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: looking for a hotel suitable for person with mobility issues

The hard rock hotel in Kuta would be ok too I would think.. A friend of ours uses a 4 wheel walker (cannot walk without it, and she raves about the Bumi Ayu Bungalows in Sanur..

6. Re: looking for a hotel suitable for person with mobility issues

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2015, 06:15