We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali Villa Havens - Villa for 11 adults

Singapore
Level Contributor
36 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Bali Villa Havens - Villa for 11 adults

Hi all, I'm sourcing for a villa for 3 nights in early Dec to accommodate a group of 11 young adults. Am looking at 4-5 bedroom villas at around 350 usd a night. So far the ones I've found are Villa Manis and Villa Wisnu, both managed by Bali Villa Havens.

Has anyone stayed at any of these properties? Or are there any other villas or interconnecting villas that fit my budget?

It's our first trip to Bali and any help would be appreciated!

Brisbane, Australia
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bali Villa Havens - Villa for 11 adults

I have booked a villa through Bali Villa Haven for June. They have been very good through the booking process. I will let you know how it ends up.

Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bali Villa Havens - Villa for 11 adults

any more infomation about bali villa havens?

Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bali Villa Havens - Villa for 11 adults

We have a villa booked for Feb 2015 through Bali Villa Havens and they have been great really helpful and prompt with email replies etc.

Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bali Villa Havens - Villa for 11 adults

I booked for Christmas and New Years and I am about to pay a deposit this week and I am just a bit worried however I researched and found they have been voted top rental on flipkey. Have you paid your deposit etc.

Thought I'd get some in put where possible as there isn't much on Trip Advisor

Gold Coast Australia
Level Contributor
40 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bali Villa Havens - Villa for 11 adults

Any Update???

Level Contributor
77 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bali Villa Havens - Villa for 11 adults

Hi, anyone else booked any through Bali Villa Havens? Looking at booking with them for next week but so few reviews on them and it's our first time so a bit nervous there.

australia
Level Contributor
31 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bali Villa Havens - Villa for 11 adults

I Have booked with Bali Villa Havens on two occasions and had no problem what so ever two years 7 of us booked a villa in Tuban and it was amazing and the staff were great, this time we are staying in Seminyak in 3 weeks cant wait would recommended

8. Re: Bali Villa Havens - Villa for 11 adults

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2015, 05:16