We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Finding a Hotel in Seminyak

Which Seminyak hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
3 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Finding a Hotel in Seminyak

Hi,

My boyfriend and I are looking at staying in Seminyak for 10 days in September this year. Price range from about $300-$350 NZD per night - looking at 4 - 5 star luxury hotels/resorts.

Wanting somewhere thats a good location to the beach, restaurants and night life.

I have narrowed a few places down and wondering if anyone can help me choose between the Maca Villas or The Elysian Boutique as both seem similar? Or even somewhere on the beachfront that is within price range?

Any ideas/opinions/help would be appreciated!

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Finding a Hotel in Seminyak

If you want beachfront, definitely have a look at The Seminyak Beach Resort. It's in a great location right on a beautiful stretch of beach with small beach bars and restaurants on the sand and all shops , spas, bars, restaurants in walking distance. It's a lovely resort.

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
3 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Finding a Hotel in Seminyak

Or how about the Royal Beach Seminyak?

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
3 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Finding a Hotel in Seminyak

Thanks for your suggestion, I have had a look at The Seminyak Beach Resort- might be a tad out of price range though :(

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Finding a Hotel in Seminyak

I meant the Royal Beach Seminyak . Sorry. It is a great resort hotel, i love staying there.

5. Re: Finding a Hotel in Seminyak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 06 May 2014, 11:35
Perth
Level Contributor
1,570 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Finding a Hotel in Seminyak

Wow Sophie, your prices are ridiculous. I am staying in the same villa you are advertising in seminyak for $150 a night and you are asking for $325 a night. Thanks anyway but will stick with the management companies that aren't trying to bleed people dry!

Perth
Level Contributor
1,570 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Finding a Hotel in Seminyak

I agree with the others the royal seminyak is in a great spot with traditional gardens. If you wanted something more modern the Anantara may sneak into your budget and the are very close.

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Finding a Hotel in Seminyak

Sophie is advertising.

Sydney
Level Contributor
34 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Finding a Hotel in Seminyak

Have a look at the brand new Double Six suite hotel right on the beach. We are looking at staying there in January and travel agents all have stay pay deals (we are looking at staying 4 nights and would pay for only 3) and i have checked all the online hotel booking sites and their prices seem to be way more.

Australia
Level Contributor
86 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Finding a Hotel in Seminyak

Hi would you mind sharing the travel agent that has good deals for the double 6? Also looking to travel there in Jan. Thanks and see you in January perhaps