We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One bedroom hotel recommendation

micher
Level Contributor
77 posts
1 review
Save Topic
One bedroom hotel recommendation

Hi, any advise on booking a one bedroom hotel/suite in Seminyak? End of June and reasonably priced. Not too fussy, would just prefer separate sleeping area. Thanks in advance

Mentioned in this post
Seminyak
Seminyak
Kuta District, Indonesia
Level Contributor
237 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One bedroom hotel recommendation

Go to a booking site pop in your requirements and see what pops up in your price range. If you like any of them check the reviews on TA. Or come back here Remember it will be peak season so prices may be high and choices limited. Trawl the sites as we all do on here!

micher
Level Contributor
77 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: One bedroom hotel recommendation

Actually have gone through sites but the main one I use doesn't have the choice I'm looking for, no need for sarcasm. Don't bother replying if you don't like the question

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
440 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One bedroom hotel recommendation

Amadea has junior suites with a separate sleeping area (sort of). We haven't stayed there but the reviews seem good.

Totally understand your request, we don't like just a room and having to sit on the bed.

Anyway to save money, for our June trip we are staying a few nights in a studio room at Bali Reski Asih Hotel, very cheap and mixed reviews, but has a sofa we well as the bed.

I found searching for junior room or junior suite got some results.

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Perth
Level Contributor
1,702 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: One bedroom hotel recommendation

Micher depending on what you like to be near, but we have stayed at the kresna villas at the beach end of jl sarinande in the Lotus suites. These have a separate lounge with air con, huge comfy couch, DVD and tv, little kitchenette, separate bathroom and a big king size bed ( also with air on)! Prices have recently gone up but I think the suites are now around $130 per night!

It is 100m down a lane to the beach which comes our right in front of the royal seminyak beach hotel, so you are a 5 minute walk to ku de TA, 5 mins to the bean bag beach bars and dyana pura and a 10-15 minute walk to eat street or the legian sRestaurant strip on the beach! If you like to take cabs everywhere may not be for you as they don't come down sarinande too often. It is only a few minutes walk back to dyana pura ( just near grandmas and the breezes) to jump in a cab though.

Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
28 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: One bedroom hotel recommendation

Hi dear,,

we recommended to you to check out villa seminyak estate & spa,

they has a room with one bed room too.

about The price it is about $70/night by agoda.

they has swimming pool, than including breakfast.

Level Contributor
237 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: One bedroom hotel recommendation

Umm no sarcasm intended not sure why you'd think that... Just letting you know what most others do when looking for a hotel.

Level Contributor
237 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: One bedroom hotel recommendation

Oh and I spent some time going through some sites to see what I could find for u but then came back to see your mean response so I guess I'll be keeping those suggestions to myself. Hope you have a great time 👍

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
588 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: One bedroom hotel recommendation

Hi,

Not sure about your budget - but i would suggest - Bali Ayu Villa.... It's in Seminyak. You'll get a private pool villa for under $140 or so. It has a small kitchen, open air bathroom and all other amenities. I have personally stayed there twice and some of my friends on their honeymoon as well. The pool villa videos are on you tube.

Also, they have apartment and other room categories which are cheaper and very reasonable.

The beach is mere 5 mins walk or so. It's overall ambiance is good.

Regards!

Mentioned in this post
Seminyak
Seminyak
Kuta District, Indonesia
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,435 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: One bedroom hotel recommendation

Jayakarta hotel has one bedroom units or you could look at the Bali Court hotel - gets good reviews.

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
10. Re: One bedroom hotel recommendation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2015, 09:17