We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tried any good restaurants lately?

Which Seminyak hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
75 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Tried any good restaurants lately?

I know this topic has been covered many times but would love an update. We always stay in Seminyak/Legian and seem to go back to our favs all the time (such as Lucky Day). As we are going back again in July am determined to try somewhere different. Are there any good restaurants/Warungs along the beach? Just looking for great food & prices with either a view of the beach or some guy playing a guitar in the background. Thanks - hope you can help broaden our horizons!

Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tried any good restaurants lately?

You are probably familiar with this one but I've always found 'Zanzibar' to be a favourite of mine & great prices. Last year a friend that lives in Bali took me to a great Warung in Jln Kunti called 'Rawit' (I think that was the name) almost opposite Bali Deli. They made the best Nasi Goreng & very cheap. The staff as usual were gorgeous. I'm back there in Oct & for sure will be going there.

Cheers

Marisa

2. Re: Tried any good restaurants lately?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 30 June 2014, 07:35
Fremantle, Australia
Level Contributor
241 posts
305 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tried any good restaurants lately?

Oops, make that Crystal Palace (my bad spelling)

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
322 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tried any good restaurants lately?

Salty @ Seminyak opposite Bamboo

Best Fish & Chips in Bali

Cheers Lisa

Fremantle, Australia
Level Contributor
241 posts
305 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tried any good restaurants lately?

I suggested La Plancha as well but TA seems to have deleted my earlier post. Both places are on the beach & are nice relaxed settings with chill out muusic

6. Re: Tried any good restaurants lately?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 July 2015, 05:16