We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Kresna Resort Seminyak

Melbourne
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
Villa Kresna Resort Seminyak

I've heard mixed reports about the Villa Kresna Resort in Seminyak. I'm thinking of booking a 10 day holiday in their Lotus Suite - Has anyone stayed there recently? Is the resort as close as it says to the beach & Seminyak shops/restaurants? Any other suggestions would be appreciated!

1. Re: Villa Kresna Resort Seminyak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2006, 15:47
Bali
Level Contributor
535 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Kresna Resort Seminyak

It's close to the beach alright, but I don't like the narrow dirty alley they mean as the access to the beach. They also close to the shops and restaurants too, although it's not that close as it's a windy narrow small road and dark at night. Although I'd it'll be safe to walk there even after midnight, you won't feel secure and comfortable. You could easily grab a taxi to go back to your hotel, but it won't be that easy to get a taxi to pick you up from your hotel. It's actually located in a small road behind the Sofitel. You'll be on the Sofitel beach.

The place is a little bit rundown as well, moulds everywhere, they need more sun to refresh the place. But if you'd enjoy an unsual place where you could have a bunker behind a small door, a bed in the living room and a kind of hide and seek place for your kids, then it'll be the right one. I just find their place is very weird, I'd prefer a normal open space and a lot of fresh air as well as enough light to read at night. It's a small compound a good for families.

Their new Sunset Village is a newer building, but further up on the same road to the direction to the Oberoi hotel and even further to the Ku De Ta beach and restaurants as well as shops. I'd rather walk to Ku De Ta end compare to the other end as the road isn't that dark.

For the same rate you could stay at Villa Diana, off the main Dyana Pura Street where the restaurants and shops are. It's not that far to the beach as well and the road isn't that dark at night.

Hope this helps.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa Kresna Resort Seminyak

Thanks for the good advice Ersano...I'll do some more shopping around