We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

6 bedroom villa reccommendation for family reunion.

Which Seminyak hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
118 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
6 bedroom villa reccommendation for family reunion.

Hi all. We would like to have a family holiday in Seminyak. We would like a big family friendly villa with pool and great location. Easy walking distance to restaurants and shops as 3 of the children are under 4. Your input would be appreciated. Up to $1000 a night.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
479 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 6 bedroom villa reccommendation for family reunion.

have a look at villa bugis website they have many villas side by side they have a 6 brm villa called villa alore there villas are in great location wonderful staff good luck

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
609 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 6 bedroom villa reccommendation for family reunion.

I have just been researching exactly the same thing for our family holiday next June and in the end booked Artisane Villas and Spa for our group which includes a 4 yr old and 2 infants. It is two 3 bedroom villas side by side and a pool fence, stair gates, car and driver are included. Is in Petingtet which is an area I personally love. When I was researching I also found Justin from Bali Soul Villas to be really helpful with suggestions so he would be worth contacting. One of their villas Villa Banyan, it has it's own kids playground, in particular caught my eye but we went for the cheaper option of Artisane in the end. Also Aramanis Villas looked great, again 3 bedroom villas next to each other. Good luck and let me know if you need any more of my list :-)

Australia
Level Contributor
298 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 6 bedroom villa reccommendation for family reunion.

hi, i booked through a friend in Bali, her name is nanik sandari ,she is on facebook and lists all manner of villas through cozy villas and apartments. She lists some big places i have noticed. i was really happy with what she found for me just recently. you can send her a message on nanik.sundari88@gmail.com with what you are looking for.

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
118 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 6 bedroom villa reccommendation for family reunion.

Thanks people. I am currently looking at Villa Alore but will follow up others as well. So,many choices!

5. Re: 6 bedroom villa reccommendation for family reunion.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2015, 06:16