We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jenny fixed price shop Karika Plaza

Australia
Level Contributor
210 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
jenny fixed price shop Karika Plaza

Hi

I was wondering if somebody could tell me exactly where this is.I found Dianne opposite the Green Garden Hotel.

Regards

Ceadmill

I have 2 more days here and having a ball.

Perth
Destination Expert
for Kuta, Lovina Beach, Singaraja, Baturiti, Bali
Level Contributor
7,696 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: jenny fixed price shop Karika Plaza

Jenis used to be right next door to Dians....and to my knowledge still is.

otherwise come back up to Kuta art markets and looking towards beach direction....down back on left Isle is Nyoman, she is shop 111. Ask her for fixed price.

Also shop 39 somewhere in the middle right is also fixed price.

Edited: 17 January 2011, 08:43
Port Hedland...
Level Contributor
316 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: jenny fixed price shop Karika Plaza

Jenny's is next to diannes (one shop in between) if you were heading away from waterbom. last shop before the restaurant.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
545 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: jenny fixed price shop Karika Plaza

Varney is right. Jenny is one shop away from Diannes.

We have been there many times and it is great to just be told a price and not have to haggle.

Cairns, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: jenny fixed price shop Karika Plaza

Can anyone tell me what times Jenny's Shop is open. Last time I was here I seem to remember it being open only at night time and it closed about 8pm. Can anyone confirm?

5. Re: jenny fixed price shop Karika Plaza

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2014, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Tulamben
More Tulamben Topics