We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Swiss Chalet Hotel - any good?

Which Angeles City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
58 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Swiss Chalet Hotel - any good?

I will be travelling to Manila on holiday next month with my wife and 2 children. We will probably be staying in Angeles for a day or two. I am considering staying at the Swiss Chalet Hotel and would like to have some opinions on the suitability of location etc. Will also appreciate other suggestions of hotels. Thanks.

JPG

Manila, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Manila
Level Contributor
1,197 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Swiss Chalet Hotel - any good?

I would suggest you stay at any of the hotels in the Clark area namely Holiday Inn Clark or the Montevista Hotel since these two hotels have a lot of facilities for kids.

The Swiss Chalet Hotel is walkable to the entertainment distric tbut I'm afraid you might not like the area with your kids around.

california
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Swiss Chalet Hotel - any good?

It looks nice on the outside. I have no idea. I heard the owner is the head chef and cooks most, if not all the food there. Heard the meals rock. Kind of a busy street though, if you like quiet, perhaps you should look elsewhere. Remember to always ask to see the room before you commit.

california
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Swiss Chalet Hotel - any good?

Check out America Hotel if you have kids. Great pool and really super quiet.

Angeles
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Swiss Chalet Hotel - any good?

Yes Swiss chalet is good hotel and good restaurant also, you dont need to go far when youre hungry. Good service and friendly staff....

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Swiss Chalet Hotel - any good?

Probably not a wise choice if you're traveling with family.

6. Re: Swiss Chalet Hotel - any good?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 14:16