We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family-Friendly Hotels IN or NEAR Clark

Metro Manila...
Level Contributor
52 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Family-Friendly Hotels IN or NEAR Clark

We are planning a family trip to Clark. I've been researching online and have found that the rates for Holiday Inn, Oxford Hotel, Hotel Stotsenberg, Fontana and Montevista Villas are way over our budget. I've found that the hotels in Angeles City are more in our price range (P2000 or less per night). My problem is that there are so many of them, I don't know which one to choose. I need some guidance. Please recommend hotels or apartelles that are really clean, quiet, safe and child-friendly as we will be traveling with two small children. Preferably not in the middle of the bars and clubs but not more than 20 minutes away from Clark. Preferably with a swimming pool (for the kids). But the most important thing is that it's clean, safe and NOT SCARY. Thanks!

Manila, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Manila
Level Contributor
1,221 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family-Friendly Hotels IN or NEAR Clark

try the Oasis Hotel which is more known as a business hotel than whatever.

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
15,900 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Family-Friendly Hotels IN or NEAR Clark

Don't have an email for this place, only a telephone number - A-7 SQUARE APARTELLE. Located at 413 McArthur Highway, Angeles City.

New place, hotel rooms almost like small apartments. I think they would negotiate the price if you ask. No bars directly near this place, not far from main gate to Clark Field. Short walk to supermarkets and cheap places to eat at.

Tel. #(045) 892 2757, (045) 892 6503

Fax. # (045) 892 0023

Google this place up for some other comments.

Manila, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Manila
Level Contributor
1,221 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Family-Friendly Hotels IN or NEAR Clark

check this site where you can view the rooms they have - oasishotel.com.ph

4. Re: Family-Friendly Hotels IN or NEAR Clark

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 18:16