We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manila airport to Angeles City

hermosa beach
13 posts
Save Topic
Manila airport to Angeles City

Hey Everyone! I'm coming from the MNL airport on a Thursday in November and decided the 1st 2 nights I'm going to see what Angeles City has to offer. Then heading back to Makati for the rest of the weekend. My question is, Royal Amsterdam Hotel is offering an airport pickup but while reserving the room they didn't mention if that was complimentary. If it is NOT, would it be better to take a metered taxi or a hotel taxi (if they charge me)??

Thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,232 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manila airport to Angeles City

It’s unlikely this will be a complementary service, you will be charged around 2,000 Pesos (about $40). I have stayed in the Royal Amsterdam twice previously, it’s a fine place for the price, just be carful some of the rooms can be a bit noisy.

However, it really depends on what time your flight arrives, if you are arriving during the day, you have a wide selection of options to take you to your hotel. Look at the top right of this forum, one of my favourites is Swagman Fly-the-bus, which I have used several times.

www.swaggy.com/index-bus-service.php

If you are arriving in the late hours I would recommend you book some type of car service to collect you rather than trying to get a bus in the early hours, better to be safe. When you go back use the Fly-The-Bus.

If I were doing your trip, my preference would be to spend the first two nights in Makati and then do the weekend in Angeles, rather then the other way around, you can save 2,000 Pesos to start with.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
18,335 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Manila airport to Angeles City

As stated in the official web site of Royal Amsterdam, they will pick you up at Manila Airport but there is a fee of PHP2,600.

Edited: 26 October 2011, 13:51
hermosa beach
13 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Manila airport to Angeles City

@screensilver, thanks but I have to be in Manila on the weekend and I am also flying out Monday from MNL. Thanks though

4. Re: Manila airport to Angeles City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 11:16