We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cool bars

Boston
Level Contributor
74 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Cool bars

Ok, since it seems like noone will be golfing anytme soon here-let me ask this question: Do you have a favorite bar here? A "friendly" bar with not too much pressure, decent drinks, etc....

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,557 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cool bars

Impossible to answer...there are hundreds of them, I suggest, depending on what you seek, you go from bar to bar. Off Fields bars can be a bit more laid back ,or up past American Hotel are lower key. I like to go to Doll House with my husband to watch the dance shows, great entertainment....they are worth seeing. My husband doesn't seem to see the quality of the performance though for some reason :-)

You can sit at Kokomos and watch the street scene as its outside. I think Margarita station has seen better days. Every time we pass thru town, there are new places to visit, new bars open, old bars close more often than I change my undergarments...

Boston
Level Contributor
74 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cool bars

I appreciate your input, thank you.

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
35 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cool bars

I enjoy Kokomos because you can sit there and people watch. It has been years since I have been there though and I am sure things have changed up quite a bit.

4. Re: Cool bars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 January 2013, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about Angeles City