We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clark to Vigan by bus

Medan, Indonesia
Level Contributor
3 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Clark to Vigan by bus

hello, i'm new in this forum

i hav read some reviews which said that i can get vigan from dominion dau terminal

but, i cant find their official site about their schedule and their loc. on google map

can u help me pls?

thx

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Clark to Vigan by bus

Many bus companies do not have a website.

So you will just need to go to the bus terminal to ask about their schedule. Another way is to call.... if they ever pick up the phone.

Manama, Bahrain
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Clark to Vigan by bus

last january 2013 i was in thailand and i fly to clark and from airport we go direct to dua and we ride bartas to abra before we reach abra we find bus going to loag by bartas so we change the bus just inform condactor that you going to change the bus if you see the bus in terminal going vican it will work....

Hong Kong, China
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Clark to Vigan by bus

Hi ,

Im not sure if u had visited Phils already , your post was on July 2013.

But you can try this Bus Company, very clean and tidy. And good seats.

They have toilet too for Night bus.

Goodluck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GV_Florida_Transport

Medan, Indonesia
Level Contributor
3 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Clark to Vigan by bus

well, i have vistied phil, end of july

coz i dunt get info enough, so i change my plan, i went to manila n get bus to vigan the next day

n it seemed that most provincial bus from manila to the northern luzon stop at dau,

cause my bus stop there too for bout 15minutes

Edited: 10 October 2013, 02:34
Manila, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Manila
Level Contributor
1,230 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Clark to Vigan by bus

Yes, you're right, most buses stop at the Dau Bus Terminal to drop off or pick up passengers. But if you're arriving through Clark Airport, I usually see a Partas bus that is parked there to pick up passengers.

6. Re: Clark to Vigan by bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 04 September 2014, 23:05
Manama, Bahrain
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Clark to Vigan by bus

dear freind as my experiance not always direct from dua to vigan but there is services

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
43 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Clark to Vigan by bus

@pepperchip: so there are Partas buses directly from Clark Airport to Vigan, and I don't have to go to Dau Bus Terminal myself?

Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
6,166 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Clark to Vigan by bus

Hi Steven

Glad to know you managed the trip easily through Manila.

Many (but not all) buses from Manila to Vigan pass via Dau. For example, Partas does not stop at Dau (it does a faster detour between Tarlac and Manila - so it takes jsut 3 hours from Manila to Tarlac!)

Hope you liked Vigan. Do post your reviews for other TA users too.

Manila, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Manila
Level Contributor
1,230 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Clark to Vigan by bus

I am not so sure if that Partas Bus I see at Clark Airport goes directly to Vigan but what I know is that it goes to the North.

Get answers to your questions about Angeles City